Jalen Hurts discussion (Part 2) - see new topic for contract extension

VaBeach_Eagle

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, downundermike said:

Good call.  That thread was a disaster, I timed it taking 22 seconds to save a post.

At some point, the original thread might vanish for a while, as it's archived. But it'll become available to read and reference again at some point. For now, it'll remain available and visible. 

Yes, I definitely like the colors on the walls of this thread much better!

24 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Good call!

Unfortunately we are going to need Jalen back for Sunday. We can't go in to that game without him now. 

Seems odd they have not announced he will play.  I think that impacts what the Giants do.

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

Seems odd they have not announced he will play.  I think that impacts what the Giants do.

I think you just explained why they haven't announced.  Doesn't seem odd to me at all.

Just now, ilikepargo said:

I think you just explained why they haven't announced.  Doesn't seem odd to me at all.

What I meant, is if the Eagles are going to play their starters to win the game, the Giants probably just rest players as they have nothing to play for.

I think it is to the Eagles advantage to announce ASAP that Hurts is playing.

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Good call!

Unfortunately we are going to need Jalen back for Sunday. We can't go in to that game without him now. 

Yeah just get this win then rest during the bye. Must get the #1 spot.

3 hours ago, Moderator6 said:

Good time to remind: if you just want act like middle school cliques trolling and insulting each other go to RnR.  

We don't need this kind of talk from some random jabroni!

:P

If we lose to the Giants with Jalen.

Then this will give out the 1994 Rich Kotite season vibe, were Eagles went 7-2 and then went nowhere after that....

Please, Please lock up the number 1 seed.. FLY EAGLES FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, NOTW said:

Yeah just get this win then rest during the bye. Must get the #1 spot.

Exactly! I mean of course if there's a high chance he could make the injury worse then that factors in... But we need Jalen this week. 

5 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Exactly! I mean of course if there's a high chance he could make the injury worse then that factors in... But we need Jalen this week. 

Shady McCoy basically said Jalen was playing. I think he probably could have gone against the Saints.

I’m confident we get it done. I’m also confident that there will be absolute panic in the game day thread if the Giants get a first down or Jalen misses a throw.

12 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Protect Hurts and let the O line eat, let him hand the ball off to the other running backs.  Best way for this offense to get their mojo back is to dominate the line of scrimmage.  And if the Giants do play their starters, someone has to keep an eye on Thibodeaux.  He seems to be coming own and starting to show his personality.  When it is all said and done, he will go down as one of the most hated Giants.  His antics will start to turn a lot of people off.  

Opinions expressed are solely my own and do not express the views or opinions of any other poster or some alleged "clique".

Absolute scumbag of a move with Foles. Shame Johnson isn’t healthy to pancake him.

imo Hurts will play until the game is in hand regardless of who the Giants trot out there. You take no chances with assuring that bye week. Plus the playoffs could be pushed back a week before starting to be able to play the Bills/Cincy game on the 14th or 15th. That would give Jalen even more time to heal if he makes it out of this week without a setback.

Hurts will start this week and regardless of what the Giants do, they will aim to get a comfortable lead by halftime and then trot Minshew out in the 2nd half.

Hurts gotta come in and bail everyone out. Lose Hurts and the losses doubled. Lose Wentz and they win the Super Bowl. 😂

36 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Hurts gotta come in and bail everyone out. Lose Hurts and the losses doubled. Lose Wentz and they win the Super Bowl. 😂

#SystemQB

26 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

#SystemQB

I’ll take the "system quarterback” over the fraud people were crying about because he wanted to leave from before. 😂

55 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

"So you’re playing next week right?” 
"RIGHT???”

2CFE70CE-28F3-47D8-BD65-0B05BA6C4EDF.jpeg

"I was ready 2 weeks ago"

13 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

I’ll take the "system quarterback” over the fraud people were crying about because he wanted to leave from before. 😂

Why do you care so much about Wentz? It’s not healthy 

Archived