The Path to the Super Bowl

time2rock

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

As much as I would love to smash them in the playoffs, they already have their hands around their throat and will choke next week.

Yeah… getting smoked by the Commies third string QB in a game where the #1 seed was technically still possible wasn’t a good look heading into the playoffs. 

3 minutes ago, nipples said:

I also like the Bills and would be nice for their fans to get a SB after that brutal 0-4 stretch in the 90s. 

This.  If the Eagles do not make it, I will be a member of Bills Mafia for 4 hours Super Bowl Sunday.

When you are immortalized in an Ice Cube rhyme for what happened in the 90's, need to get that win.

49ers will have their way with the Eagles if they don't shape up

5 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Yep.  The #1 defense, 10 straight wins, 6 straight wins with the 3rd string QB.

They got Deebo back to get his feet wet yesterday, and Elijah Mitchell looked great coming off injury.

6 hours ago, rrfierce said:

i'm confused as to who we actually play. when will we know?

The lowest seeded team that remains after the wild card games are played.

6 hours ago, rrfierce said:

i'm confused as to who we actually play. when will we know?

Depends on day and what time and which network. But most likely gonna be Jacksonville. I know they're in the AFC, but new rule allows the #1 seed to pick any opponent. 

9 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Look at the record of the teams they have played. Now look at those teams olines. Now look at those teams defense ranks. Not taking away their 10 or 11 game win streak, still gotta do it, but their combined schedule teams are below .500

Bucs, Cowboys, Giants or Seahawks will be our challenger.   Bucs whipped us last year in the playoffs but we are the better team.   Cowboys haven't ever beat Brady, he's 7-0.   The Cowboys also haven't been a Wild Card since 2006.  They haven't won a Road Playoff Game in over 28 years.   As bad as the Bucs have played this season.  They still beat the Cowboys earlier in the year.   I don't see Tom losing that game.    I think the GMen do have a chance to beat Minny.   They almost beat them before just 2 weeks ago but wouldn't be shocked if they lose.   49ers is the trendy pick but they are on a long winning streak.  Purdy is also a rookie so those Playoff Lights could burn him.   Seattle could beat them.  It's a Division Game too.    If all the Wild Card's Lose, then we play the Bucs.   If Seattle Wins, we play them.   If Seattle and Cowboys lose but GMen win, we play them.    I don't know who we will get but I'm glad they have to come to Philly.

Way too soon to say, and loads of variables, but I'll play along.

AFC
Bills over Dolphins
Bengals over Ravens
Jaguars over Chargers

Chiefs over Jaguars
Bengals over Bills

Chiefs over Bengals

NFC
Niners over Seahawks
Giants over Vikings
Cowboys over Buccaneers

Niners over Cowboys
Eagles over Giants

Eagles over Niners

Super Bowl
Pfft - who the F knows. Eagles over Chiefs (in the hope of manifesting this into reality)

22 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

Look at the record of the teams they have played. Now look at those teams olines. Now look at those teams defense ranks. Not taking away their 10 or 11 game win streak, still gotta do it, but their combined schedule teams are below .500

Ok. Eagles offense looked like ish against a bad team and a team that played mostly backups. They went 1-1. Eagles need Lane MVP Johnson to be ready for the PO

41 minutes ago, nipples said:

I really like this AFC field to the point that I can’t even decide who to root for on that side. Some very easy to root for teams. 

Jags have the Pederson connection of course. But I’ve always had a soft spot for the Bengals, and I like Burrow. I also like the Bills and would be nice for their fans to get a SB after that brutal 0-4 stretch in the 90s. 

The only teams I 100% don’t want to win in the AFC are KC and Baltimore. 

Only AFC team I don't want to win it is Ravens. The others are pretty easy to root for

Although Chiefs fans are starting to get unbearable. Mahomes is just fun to watch

1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

Only AFC team I don't want to win it is Ravens. The others are pretty easy to root for

Although Chiefs fans are starting to get unbearable. Mahomes is just fun to watch

I would rank AFC teams in order I would like them to win it, if the Eagles are not in the Super Bowl of course

Bills

Jaguars

Bengals

Chargers

Chiefs

Ravens

Dolphins

Just now, downundermike said:

I would rank AFC teams in order I would like them to win it, if the Eagles are not in the Super Bowl of course

Bills

Jaguars

Bengals

Chargers

Chiefs

Ravens

Dolphins

Why are Dophins so low? That offense looks nice when Tua isn't concussed 

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

Bengals

Chargers

Jaguars

Dolphins

Bills

Ravens

Chiefs

Fyp

5 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Why are Dophins so low? That offense looks nice when Tua isn't concussed 

Until I don't again have to hear from Mercury Morris again, F the Dolphins.

A bunch of people don't like Tom Brady for a variety of reasons, the only thing I don't like Brady for is not shutting up the 72 Dolphins.

If I have to choose an AFC winner, it would be KC or JAX, simply because of the affection I have, and probably always will have, for Andy and Doug

I like Herbert but Chargers have let me down all season in my weekly pickem lol

Doug winning one again on a new team would be cool

Bengals and Bills fanbase and teams are pretty nice and easy to root for

1 hour ago, Godfather said:

49ers played one playoff team during their 10 game win streak (I think, not 100% sure).  But I agree, they look monstrous heading into the playoffs, no doubt.

2 minutes ago, JamesK said:

49ers played one playoff team during their 10 game win streak (I think).  But I agree, they look monstrous heading into the playoffs, no doubt.

I can counter with we lost to a non playoff team during that time

5 minutes ago, JamesK said:

49ers played one playoff team during their 10 game win streak (I think).  But I agree, they look monstrous heading into the playoffs, no doubt.

Ok. Eagles have beaten 1 playoff team since week 8, Giants (twice). 49ers are playing better football right now is the point

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I can counter with we lost to a non playoff team during that time

That is true.  That same team (Saints) was actually one of the most competitive teams against the 49ers.  

1 minute ago, JamesK said:

That is true.  That same team (Saints) was actually one of the most competitive teams against the 49ers.  

I was referring to the Commode Doors

8 minutes ago, Godfather said:

Ok. Eagles have beaten 1 playoff team since week 8, Giants twice. 49ers are playing better football right now is the point

I agree.  That's why I said they look monstrous, no doubt.   

1 minute ago, JamesK said:

I agree.  That's why I sade they look monstrous, no doubt.   

I'll be happy if we can get 50% of Lane for this playoff run. He's the mvp of the offense and Driscoll has been just flat out bad

Archived