The Path to the Super Bowl

time2rock

On 1/9/2023 at 5:22 PM, jamiller said:

Niners got the worst draw they could have IMO.  Seattle plays them tough. Divisional opponent. 

dallas has a tough go.  Playing TB w TB in TB. 

I think minny beats the gints, so I don't think we see the gints. 

--

Rooting for the Jags & Doug on the other side.  Barring them, don't care. 

I think the Giants win pretty much by default because Cousins sucks in prime time and playoff games.  

On paper I look at these QB's we are up against in the NFC.  I feel good

Purdy, Brady, Dak, Jones, Cousins, Smith

But then I remember we have lost playoff games at home to Brad Johnson and Delhomme and then I get nervous.

I don’t see many upsets on the table but you never know. I think SF, Minnesota, and Tampa advance which means the Eagles would play Tampa.

16 hours ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

I don’t see many upsets on the table but you never know. I think SF, Minnesota, and Tampa advance which means the Eagles would play Tampa.

I’m hoping to play TB … avenge the loss to the Bucs in last year’s playoffs and would love to send Brady packing from the postseason once again.  I'm sure 41-33 still lives in his head rent-free ... let's add more to that!  

1 hour ago, time2rock said:

I’m hoping to play TB … avenge the loss to the Bucs in last year’s playoffs and would love to send Brady packing from the postseason once again.  I'm sure 41-33 still lives in his head rent-free ... let's add more to that!  

Agreed I think Tampa is the best outcome for us. I know Seattle are the #7 seed and I know Brady in the play offs is a beast... But Seattle are a tricky team I think. And if they beat SF (unlikely I know) they come in absolutely bouncing. 

21 hours ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

You could be right, but I just don't know how anyone could feel super confident in Minnesota. Cousins is 1-3 in the postseason, which shouldn't be surprising considering he can't even win regular-season prime time games. That dude just crumbles when the pressure is turned up.

49ers look vulnerable to rushing QBs.

Purdy is playing like the next Montana so i dunno how u stop that.

Nothing brightens the day like another high flying Viking team biting the dust.  I like an Eagles Giants playoff next week.

2 minutes ago, NOTW said:

FB_IMG_1673749184638.jpg

You couldn't tell from some of the sheet being posted lol

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

You couldn't tell from some of the sheet being posted lol

Eagles fans are never happy. 

Just now, NOTW said:

Eagles fans are never happy. 

They were happy that one time

8 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Then a few months later Howie traded out of the 1st and took a TE when they had Ertz and it started again. :lol:

Well the Seahawks kept it close for a half and then go their doors blown off.  So Seattle will not be coming to Philly this year.  (Russell Wilson is 18-4 against the 49ers by the way).   San Fran to the final 4 for the 3rd Time in 4 years.     So it's either a rematch with Brady and the Bucs or a rematch for the 3rd Time against The GMen or Boys.    GMen are next up today.  Let's see if they can survive the Vikes.  

5 minutes ago, opa-opa said:

Rooting hard for the Giants and Cowboys. 

I want the Bucs to knock Dallas out tomorrow. I’ve been enjoying their piss poor playoff record over the past 20-some years

40 minutes ago, time2rock said:

I want the Bucs to knock Dallas out tomorrow. I’ve been enjoying their piss poor playoff record over the past 20-some years

Cowboys have a much better chance of knocking out the 9ers though, i think.

4 minutes ago, opa-opa said:

Cowboys have a much better chance of knocking out the 9ers though, i think.

A match up with the 49ers is probably inevitable.

19 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Then they fired their SB winning coach for a crybaby QB who thought he was better than the team oh and he still wanted to leave anyway. 😂

Archived