Eagles 2023 Schedule Prediction Thread (REVISED 3/15/'23)

Wallyhorse

On 4/17/2023 at 4:10 PM, RememberTheKoy said:

Could be Jets on SNF but the Jets play in one of the toughest divisions in the league with plenty of star power so it'd almost certainly be the Bill's or Dolphins in that game against the Jets instead of the Eagles.  If Eagles open the season in SNF my bet would be its against the Cowboys or Giants.

On 4/14/2023 at 8:04 PM, RememberTheKoy said:

I was back on forth on if the Eagles would start the year against Dallas SNF because Dallas is definitely starting the year on SNF.  NFL loves Dallas in prime time too much to start the season.  But I think ultimately the NFL goes with Giants @ Dallas SNF and then saves the Dallas games for later in the year.

Just looked at the general NFL week 1 schedule and called it that Jets would open in prime time against Bills or Dolphins and that SNF would be Giants-Cowboys.  

2 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Just looked at the general NFL week 1 schedule and called it that Jets would open in prime time against Bills or Dolphins and that SNF would be Giants-Cowboys.  

I got a chipotle burrito with the red chili sauce and said it’d give me 3 bouts of diarrhea. Called it