August 29Aug 29 On 8/19/2026 at 1:29 PM, Alpha_TATEr said:what, no PBP discussions on the eagles/patriots joint practice?????@olsilverhair is looking for you. He said your small peen wasn't enough to satisfy him
September 9Sep 9 The Survivor and Pick'em leagues are pretty empty but still going.Survivor Leaguehttps://fantasy.espn.com/free-prize-games/sharer?challengeId=287&from=espn&context=GROUP_INVITE&edition=espn-en&groupId=62e3b780-3f49-4133-9def-f3c90d1a7c5a&joinKey=21ba5dd0-0266-3c7d-8465-23d70d400bd6Pick Em'https://fantasy.espn.com/free-prize-games/sharer?challengeId=288&from=espn&context=GROUP_INVITE&edition=espn-en&groupId=e5c9ce8d-dec9-42ac-85f0-9b49b331ba05&joinKey=21ba5dd0-0266-3c7d-8465-23d70d400bd6Password for both is MinshewMania
September 10Sep 10 Maye had one job and that was don't throw an interception. What a dumb assBrown also looks to have a high ankle sprain. Doubs was Romeo Drops. Pats are lucky they play the Jets and Dolphins two times each
September 11Sep 11 Fun story from the game, one of my mates was working near the stage they did the pre-game from. I was chatting to him and the stage was wrapping up and they all had to exit right by where I was standing. I didn't know who they actually had flown out to do the pregame so I was oblivious to who it might have been. First guy to walk by is Nick Foles and I audibly said 'holy sh**, it's Nick Foles'. My friends heard me, so there is no way he didn't
September 13Sep 13 So with Stowers going to IR, it's likely they sign Ertz next week. They do still have 3 TE's on the roster with another 2 on IR, but it does make sense if he is healthy
September 14Sep 14 I'm happy with the W against a division opponent. Offensive line looks to be in need of rehab, though.
September 20Sep 20 The OL sucks. Wildly overrated. Hurts has no time. Titans offense looks more efficient.
Create an account or sign in to comment