Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Entertain Me.

Featured Replies

16 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

Now we know what @hputenis will be doing this weekend!

I don't understand why they tie the string around their dumpy stomachs. They could jam that hot dog up into those beef curtains, attach it to a tampon string, then tie a longer string on the end of that and qweef that hot dog out with enough firepower to give it momentum.

41 minutes ago, hputenis said:

I don't understand why they tie the string around their dumpy stomachs. They could jam that hot dog up into those beef curtains, attach it to a tampon string, then tie a longer string on the end of that and qweef that hot dog out with enough firepower to give it momentum.

giphy.gif

  • Author
On 7/21/2026 at 7:06 PM, LacesOut said:

Sorry, not really entertaining. But it’s a nice pic. And there’s some bikini talent at the lower right corner. I took this on Sunday. Huntington Beach, CA.

IMG_0196.jpeg

You must be really tall.

10 hours ago, NOTW said:

I'm trying to see how its unfair

i_m:bi_production_blanks_uue6kkaylik55su

New R&R slogan just dropped

37 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Uh.... I think its the proper form for SCHWING !!

  • Author

this thread has taken a very strange turn.

9 hours ago, NOTW said:

I prolly won't be working the rest of the week....... yowza !

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.