Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Entertain Me.

Featured Replies

image.png

Indian leg wrestling

  • 2 weeks later...

Crazy with the cheese whiz…

Now we know how bobeph lost all that weight

2 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

Now we know how bobeph lost all that weight

I said it once and I'll say it again....whites suck - coop)

  • Author
On 8/18/2026 at 8:31 PM, The_Omega said:

Crazy with the cheese whiz…

This was entertaining. 👍🏽

@BFit puttin it down on the grill!

Messenger_creation_855AE073-A976-44B8-8068-FCDF5A126CB2.jpeg

Sure, I want this, but do I need it? Of course I do. And I've little doubt it's indiscriminately killing only mosquitoes.

  • Author
7 hours ago, The_Omega said:

Sure, I want this, but do I need it? Of course I do. And I've little doubt it's indiscriminately killing only mosquitoes.

Maybe it can take down that Coydog you have running around your neighborhood.

6 hours ago, NOTW said:

Can't wait to try the cheat codes.

I wonder who won

On 9/8/2026 at 5:40 PM, NOTW said:

Must….have

image.gif

  • Author

That's entertaining.

Screenshot 2026-09-15 135158.png

Screenshot 2026-09-15 135220.png

  • Author

"come get it before your girl becomes my backpack" lollol

The feel good comedy event of the year

  • Author

Now THAT. was entertaining.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.