April 18, 20242 yr Just now, GoEagles614 said: Just now, HazletonEagle said: I was talking about standing still with the ball till the double game. continuing to stand there and then just trying to shoot over it. Missed. Felt like a wasted possession and then Buddy Hield made a big hustle play for the rebound. Gave it back to Embiid and he instantly turns it over. Horrible. Horrible. Horrible. Yeah he needs to understand he needs to be good defensively and move the ball. We win this game without him needing to dominate offensively.
April 18, 20242 yr 1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said: Sixers lose this game it’s cause they got it down to 2 points twice and couldn’t get a stop And Embiid is the problem
April 18, 20242 yr Just now, GoEagles614 said: Yeah he needs to understand he needs to be good defensively and move the ball. We win this game without him needing to dominate offensively. really has to be his role for the rest of his career. Rebound. Rim protect. And score easy put backs. I know hes a great iso player when healthy but a team built around that when he is never healthy enough to do it in playoffs is destined to lose. He needs to accept a complementary role and just do his role at an elite level. We cant be reliant on him carrying the load offensively.
April 18, 20242 yr Embiid holding that knee. How do you ever expect him to hold up through the grueling post-season with these long series?
April 18, 20242 yr Just now, HazletonEagle said: Embiid holding that knee. How do you ever expect him to hold up through the grueling post-season with these long series? We don't he is glass
April 18, 20242 yr IF they win this game, its the depth they finally have that got them through. take notes Morey. We dont need a big 3 or big 4. Build a great roster.
April 18, 20242 yr Gotta eat crow here they are fighting when I thought they were gonna get blown out.
April 18, 20242 yr Just now, Bwestbrook36 said: Gotta eat crow here they are fighting when I thought they were gonna get blown out. I thought they were done. Unfortunately seeing Embiid's condition, theyre sorta still dead in the water. But at least this isnt an embarrassment at this point.
April 18, 20242 yr If I was 6’8 and still who I am, I’d still be more useful than Tobias. He doesn’t mark his man, he doesn’t shoot well, he has no hustle, he has no offensive moves, can’t dribble lol. I’d at LEAST be out there fighting for balls and mixing it up for rebounds. He’s so awful.
April 18, 20242 yr Author Just now, GoEagles614 said: If I was 6’8 and still who I am, I’d still be more useful than Tobias. He doesn’t mark his man, he doesn’t shoot well, he has no hustle, he has no offensive moves, can’t dribble lol. I’d at LEAST be out there fighting for balls and mixing it up for rebounds. He’s so awful. don't forget never sees the open man & can't pass.
April 18, 20242 yr Nurse might be trash just for having Lowry back in at crunch time when the team was doing great without him.
April 18, 20242 yr 21 minutes ago, GoEagles614 said: Someone jumping on his knee and needing surgery and getting back in two months isn’t an excuse, it’s a fact. Stop being a weirdo. And yet he put up 27 ppg over his last 3 of the season after coming back… 15 tonight. Dude crumbles in the playoffs, it’s a FACT.
April 18, 20242 yr If we lose this game it’s because, once again, in the playoffs, our stars didn’t show up. Joel doesn’t have the chip on his shoulder necessariy to win it all.
April 18, 20242 yr Just now, nipples said: And yet he put up 27 ppg over his last 3 of the season after coming back… 15 tonight. Dude crumbles in the playoffs, it’s a FACT. And did they play the heat in those games?
Create an account or sign in to comment