June 18, 20242 yr 14 minutes ago, Khani1 said: Sign the wife beater. I don’t care anymore. I’m beyond desperate. I'm there too. I just want a good team. Andy Reid sold out with the Chiefs winning championships with bad character players and people in Philly still love Andy. They'll get over it if we can win with Bridges on the roster.
June 19, 20242 yr Off the board and why it's never a bad idea to use resources to get a guy you want instead of hoping you can sign him
June 19, 20242 yr I still think the Knicks are gonna match any offer he gets. But i do think it’d be funny if he bolted.
June 19, 20242 yr 2 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said: I still think the Knicks are gonna match any offer he gets. But i do think it’d be funny if he bolted. I would absolutely max him. Win win in either scenario.
June 19, 20242 yr 2 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said: I still think the Knicks are gonna match any offer he gets. But i do think it’d be funny if he bolted. DM doesn't know how to not go after the big named old guy who can't play. The guy can't build a team for crap, yet he still has a job.
June 19, 20242 yr We already heard reports speculating that this would be the case. But considering teams are now allowed to agree to contracts with their own players, this report may have some meaning behind it. Of course, we might not see these moves made official until after the 6ers do their outside free agent signings. But seeing this re-iterated may mean that these are basically already done deals.
June 20, 20242 yr GM's will overthink Holmes and not take him. Holmes is a really good player and will be on a roster for the next 10 years. A tad on the shorter size at 6'9" but has a 7'1" and he is an elite shot blocker. His upside is Jarrett Allen with more offensive game and downside is Gafford. Anything after pick 15, that is a win in my book.
June 20, 20242 yr 9 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said: I still think the Knicks are gonna match any offer he gets. But i do think it’d be funny if he bolted. I thought OG would be a great rental but, as a max deal no way. Has an extensive injury history which means he will end up on the sixers lol
June 20, 20242 yr 11 hours ago, iladelphxx said: DM won’t be the reason why PG wouldn’t come here. It’ll be money and location. If PG signs here for the full max, what difference does his trust in Morey make? I think it’s overblown.
June 20, 20242 yr Author i don't think many of us here will be too disappointed if PG signs somewhere else.
June 20, 20242 yr 31 minutes ago, mr_hunt said: i don't think many of us here will be too disappointed if PG signs somewhere else. Not excited by the prospect of landing George at his age. But he's been pegged as the teams #1 target for months now. If they miss, they'll be deserving of criticism. Continuing to employ a fraud GM who has also lost the trust of players around the league is quite a strategy.
June 20, 20242 yr 1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said: Not excited by the prospect of landing George at his age. But he's been pegged as the teams #1 target for months now. If they miss, they'll be deserving of criticism. Continuing to employ a fraud GM who has also lost the trust of players around the league is quite a strategy. After hearing him talk, I think we are better off without that loser mentality. Doesn’t care about a ring, injury prone, old and a year or 2 from washed. We realistic fans have to start thinking about life after Joel. If they trade him in a year or 2, PG’s contract is gonna waste a lot of cap space and won’t allow us to completely bottom out either (to rebuild around Maxey).
June 20, 20242 yr I feel like Ingram is becoming the most likely result of the offseason. The "big" names feel like long shots and it feels like they will ultimately end up settling for Ingram.
June 20, 20242 yr 2 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said: I feel like Ingram is becoming the most likely result of the offseason. The "big" names feel like long shots and it feels like they will ultimately end up settling for Ingram. The guys that are good fits are not available or we don’t have the assets to get them. The rest of the "big” names are old and overpaid. Lebron won’t come here. Ingram might be the best of the bunch or someone like Murray. At least those guys match Maxey’s timeline.
June 20, 20242 yr 3 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said: I feel like Ingram is becoming the most likely result of the offseason. The "big" names feel like long shots and it feels like they will ultimately end up settling for Ingram. Their asking price is a little high right now. They asked the Rockets for Sengun.... We dont really have any players to trade. So theyll likely be asking for a package of picks. Which will probably be more than what Ingram is worth. From our perspective the most Id be willing to do is a Tobi sign and trade.
June 20, 20242 yr 35 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said: Their asking price is a little high right now. They asked the Rockets for Sengun.... We dont really have any players to trade. So theyll likely be asking for a package of picks. Which will probably be more than what Ingram is worth. From our perspective the most Id be willing to do is a Tobi sign and trade. Agreed on the asking price. I laughed when I read that offer even before I saw that Houston rejected it. I've been too busy to do much research on the offseason but I'd like to look at the impacts to NO's cap with us taking Ingram into our cap space without having to return salary vs them doing a deal where they have to take salary back. If it's advantageous enough to them to take him in with no salary back, it may actually drive down the compensation they would want back in return for Ingram. Getting him cheaper and hanging on to enough draft capital to make a future move in season might be the best outcome we can hope for at this point.
June 20, 20242 yr If I had to rank my preference: 1. Markkanen 2. OG 3. Miles Bridges 4. Butler 5. Ingram 6. PG
June 20, 20242 yr 14 minutes ago, Mat said: Ingram is Tobi New Orleans. Pass That is straight up disrespectful.
June 20, 20242 yr 1 hour ago, Blazehound said: If I had to rank my preference: 1. Markkanen 2. OG 3. Miles Bridges 4. Butler 5. Ingram 6. PG I pretty much agree with this order. The order of the bottom 3 may change but I'd be really happy with either of the top two and I think Bridges would be a nice fit even if he's a POS off the court.
June 20, 20242 yr 51 minutes ago, Khani1 said: That is straight up disrespectful. It's not that disrespectful, Ingram was benched in their most important game of the year because he was that horrific.
Create an account or sign in to comment