Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official 76ers Offseason Thread**

Featured Replies

15 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

do we even care? 

 

They were always losing to the Magic without a full sqad. I'll be interested to see how competitive they are

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 423.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

do we even care? 

 

 

No.

Ramping up was a term used to talk about Ben Simmons. This is where we are with Joel.

1 hour ago, Khani1 said:

Ramping up was a term used to talk about Ben Simmons. This is where we are with Joel.

Yup that ramping up crap is not good news when it comes to this organization. They were ramping up Melton last year too 🤣🤣

21 hours ago, xzmattzx said:

Those are all good points, and it is worth pointing out that Embiid was basically the best of the rest in that draft; that year, everyone wanted one of the top 2 picks to take either Andrew Wiggins or Jabari Parker, and the Sixers had bad luck and got the third spot.  So the Sixers kind of had Embiid fall into their laps, rather than there being some stroke of genius.

Simmons was Ben Simmons 1.0.  Everyone was enamored with him.  Embiid was an absolute freak with an injury who had a major growth spurt…so durability was always a concern.  That’s the only reason he went 3.

I hate the GM and ownership 

Glad McCain got proper minutes since Lowry was out again.  Glad he had a good game. 

Another inefficient game from Maxey.  The failures of this organization are running him right now. 

 

 

@HazletonEagle I didn’t want to do it in the eagles thread because I already posted too much crap 😂
 

I messaged you to see if you have heard of HBar Hedera and if that’s on Robinhood. I think conservatively, that has a 3-5x potential and there are rumors of Trump reducing or eliminating captain gains tax on US crypto, which HBar is. @DaEagles4Life can probably give his opinion as well. 

So, for all his faults, Drummond is trying to grit it out through a ankle injury yet our highest paid SUPERSTAR! is taking another night off for management. I sure the rest of the guys on the team aren't noticing.

  • Author

i feel like embiid is out for the season but they don't want to announce that to the ticket buying public. seems like something josh harris would do. 

4 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

i feel like embiid is out for the season but they don't want to announce that to the ticket buying public. seems like something josh harris would do. 

Might be.  I could see him popping back in for a half a game or so like Simmons has done. And then supposedly reaggravating it and needing another prolonged rest and ramp up phase. 

 

36 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

i feel like embiid is out for the season but they don't want to announce that to the ticket buying public. seems like something josh harris would do. 

I prefer that at this point.  Let the young guys start to play together and plan for life after the failed process.

Hey, he showed up for the shoot around. What more do you want?

I have to find the video but, it was saying that Embiid is the worst super star the NBA has ever seen .  After watching it I agree

4 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I have to find the video but, it was saying that Embiid is the worst super star the NBA has ever seen .  After watching it I agree

 

Drummond has Nelson Agholor hands. 

KJ Martin pumping up the trade value?

PG is the worst thing to happen to Maxey. They needed OG a wing who wouldn't get in the way of his growth. 

This team looked dominant in stretches. Embiid couldn't miss for about a 10 minute stretch and he opens things up for Maxey who was able to get his first career triple double 

Joel looked slimmer and seemed to move around better from the little that I saw. How long will that last though?

Herb Jones has become available but I doubt we go after him. 

2 hours ago, Khani1 said:

Herb Jones has become available but I doubt we go after him. 

But maybe

Does McCain make Maxey expendable? 

If you could trade Maxey for a legit stretch 4 and a more traditional facilitator at PG, would you listen? 

 

4 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

Does McCain make Maxey expendable? 

If you could trade Maxey for a legit stretch 4 and a more traditional facilitator at PG, would you listen? 

 

I dont think he does.

And, no I dont think so. 

I hope they can trade for a legit stretch 4 at the deadline though. I think McCain has made Oubre expendable. Oubre was supposed to contribute some scoring. Hes not really doing that consistently this year at all. McCain is though. 

KJ + Oubre + pick(s) should get something worthwhile. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.