March 31, 20251 yr 2 minutes ago, iladelphxx said: Pelicans need a comeback I just dont think that one is going to happen with only 8 games left. Id be happy if the 6ers can just somehow hold on to 5. I simulated the lottery today and the first 5 times in a row our pick ended up at 7 or 8. Terrible luck. But it shows how important each slot is. Dont want to fall back to 6th.
March 31, 20251 yr 8 hours ago, HazletonEagle said: I just dont think that one is going to happen with only 8 games left. Id be happy if the 6ers can just somehow hold on to 5. I simulated the lottery today and the first 5 times in a row our pick ended up at 7 or 8. Terrible luck. But it shows how important each slot is. Dont want to fall back to 6th. I did Tankathon 10 times...only once did they drop out of the top 6 and the first time I did it, they got the number 1 pick and Flagg lol.
March 31, 20251 yr 38 minutes ago, NYEagle said: I did Tankathon 10 times...only once did they drop out of the top 6 and the first time I did it, they got the number 1 pick and Flagg lol. Very nice. I wonder how we can get the team to send you to the lottery as their representative.
March 31, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said: Very nice. I wonder how we can get the team to send you to the lottery as their representative. The NBA owes us one
April 1, 20251 yr 18 minutes ago, iladelphxx said: never had much hope for that one anyway. On a more important note, Brooklyn is playing Dallas right now.
April 1, 20251 yr simulated lottery. dropped to 7. Jumped to 3. Dropped to 7. Dropped to 6. Dropped to 9. Why do I get such bad results with this?
April 1, 20251 yr If the Sixers lose and Toronto wins tonight we clinch a tie for the 6 spot with them
April 1, 20251 yr Man what they could have accomplished if not for that 10-3 stretch from Thanksgiving to New Years
April 1, 20251 yr 31 minutes ago, NothingClever said: Man what they could have accomplished if not for that 10-3 stretch from Thanksgiving to New Years If they would have went 6-7 they would be tied with Charlotte for the 3 spot
April 1, 20251 yr Ran the simulator 10 times... Sixers landed 6, 6, 2, 6, 6, 3, 7, 1, 2, 2 The picture here was the last one, which I would imagine is the NBA's wet dream... Flagg with Wembanyama
April 2, 20251 yr 4 hours ago, iladelphxx said: 1.5 back They just shut down Zion and remaining schedule is all playoff teams
April 2, 20251 yr 6 hours ago, iladelphxx said: 1.5 back And 2 games on Brooklyn who seemed like they'd never get out of the way. Bigly
April 2, 20251 yr 2 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said: They just shut down Zion and remaining schedule is all playoff teams All trap games!!
Create an account or sign in to comment