Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official 76ers Offseason Thread**

Featured Replies

Joel moving well on the low block.

  • Replies 13.8k
  • Views 422.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Eric Snow ate Allen Iverson.

VJ is in a lucky position where he can practice his all around game rather than being relied on to be a nightly scorer. That will come eventually but this is going to help polish his game. Although, many of those things he seems to do really well naturally.

already on triple double watch for Watford at halftime.

Im glad Embiid is playing tonight. Maybe Ill get to see a game without him tomorrow.

13 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

already on triple double watch for Watford at halftime.

Im glad Embiid is playing tonight. Maybe Ill get to see a game without him tomorrow.

He’s actually playing his best game so far. No disrupting yet. Quick decisions and passes minus the turnovers in the 1st half.

Just now, Khani1 said:

He’s actually playing his best game so far. No disrupting yet. Quick decisions and passes minus the turnovers in the 1st half.

I have Frankenstein on, switching over soon.

Thats good. I felt like thats how they played his 1st two games. Then last game they allowed him to slow them down.

8 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I have Frankenstein on, switching over soon.

Thats good. I felt like thats how they played his 1st two games. Then last game they allowed him to slow them down.

Trendon Watford is crushing it.

My gf was watching that earlier while I was downstairs. Any good?

Maxey looks fresh tonight. Good lift on his 3’s.

Just now, Khani1 said:

Trendon Watford is crushing it.

My gf was watching that earlier while I was downstairs. Any good?

Just finished it right now. It was worthy of theaters. I think it was incredible. I will probably watch it again.

Not the first time we see teams going to zone against us. Wonder if Nurse has come up with any zone beaters. Doesnt look like it so far.

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

Not the first time we see teams going to zone against us. Wonder if Nurse has come up with any zone beaters. Doesnt look like it so far.

He just called timeout. Let’s see what he’s got.

Just now, Khani1 said:

He just called timeout. Let’s see what he’s got.

cant wait!

lol something tells me thats now what he drew up.

god... I guess I shouldnt have turned it on.

Poor Maxey. He can not have a break.

crazy no call for Grimes

Joel looks agile tonight.

Hope Barlow is coming back soon. Excited to see him in this mix.

Watford needs 1 assist.

Drummond and Watford rebounding right now is protecting this lead, which is nice.

man. cant get that 10th assist.

TRIPLE DOUBLE!!!

I know Embiid hasnt been bad tonight, but putting him in for Drummond might lose us the game.

Oubre says, we dont want to lose on this beautiful court, in these beautiful Unis!

Embiid has turned back the clock for one night to honor the beautiful court, and the beautiful unis.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.