Eagle fans it's here..Your Eagles are 3-0 and here we come again and we are PISSED....

TheLeadCommander

1 hour ago, GA4M said:

Time to see if the OP is real.

this board is quiet as a church mouse on this topic last year when we were coming to the Linc I said we would upset your eagles that topic was HOT you guys are scared worried don't know what to think and I fully understand..YEAH I'M REAL AND WE COMING!!!

• Thanks 1

The better team won, and the Refs were a complete joke.

That said your OL held against us which is a miracle and your QB made some really good throws, had decent runs.

You sure exceeded expectations today.

I googled why River Boat didn't go for 2. This is what he said:

"After the game, Rivera was asked if he considered going for the two-point conversion. "gassed,” per JP Finlay of NBC 4 Washington. Ron Rivera says he considered going for 2 at the end of regulation but the guys "were gassed.” Considering was a 65 yard TD drive in 80 seconds I believe it."

On 9/26/2023 at 10:26 AM, TheLeadCommander said:

WE did get slaughtered but it's nothing like going back to the LINC after a loss just like last season for some redemption...WE COMING!!!

Eat your crow, loser! 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

I’ll be done in 3 minutes 

running the 3 min drill on his arse should get the job done. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

I’ll be done in 3 minutes 

I didn't know you guys rolled like that..You guys don't like women? Try it once you will be Hooked...

4 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

I didn't know you guys rolled like that..You guys don't like women? Try it once you will be Hooked...

we did, but your mom disappointed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

we did, but your mom disappointed. 

My Mom deserves to serve 10 to 20 in the State Penn for that...SORRY FELLA'S

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheLeadCommander said:

My Mom deserves to serve 10 to 20 in the State Penn for that...SORRY FELLA'S

She'll love the train that's coming

5 minutes ago, Godfather said:

She'll love the train that's coming

OH GREAT...she loves train sets she has a 40 car train set at home..

12 minutes ago, TheLeadCommander said:

you must be from west virginia. 

1 hour ago, TheLeadCommander said:

She's got 39.5 deeks coming. It's not a full 40...unfortunately @olsilverhair can't make up what gender he is... that's where the .5 comes in

On 9/30/2023 at 4:46 PM, TheLeadCommander said:

this board is quiet as a church mouse on this topic last year when we were coming to the Linc I said we would upset your eagles that topic was HOT you guys are scared worried don't know what to think and I fully understand..YEAH I'M REAL AND WE COMING!!!

I've been coming for a long time myself

@TheLeadCommander was right!  The Bears, looking like the worst team since the 2000-2023 R-words, were riding a 14 game losing streak and showing no signs of stopping.  But then they ran into the streak enders!!!!!

• Haha 2

I’d like to give a standing ovation to @paco’s hatred for the Foreskins. While the Cowboys will always remain my number 1 hated team in all of sports, the Foreskins have slowly crept up the ladder.  Their fans are all delusional, but at least the majority of them are from DC/Virginia/Maryland/eastern shore/I don’t really care. I’ll never forget the 1 game I went to in my early twenties, the year we had TO and went the the SB.  After parking 20 miles away from that trash pit of a stadium, my friend and I had awesome seats.  There was some idiot fan behind us screaming "Y’all ain’t got no mothaf’n defense” for the entire game. It wasn’t occasional. It was 500 times.  It only angered me because the Eagles had one of the best defenses in the league that year, yet I had to deal with this.  Then I think we waited in line for over 3 hours to take a bus back to our car.  Then my friend drove us back to Raleigh and I almost got fired from my first job because I didn’t even get home in time for work.  So @TheLeadCommander, I just wanted you to know that your team is a pathetic waste of space, your fans are an even bigger waste of space,  and you should stop posting on this board unless you have something of value to add.  Otherwise, @mikemack8 is gonna tie you up in razor wire outside of his trailer and you’ll have to complete tasks for food and water. 

image.gif.2d0fdd83958a179a1816b0144838123f.gif

• Haha 4

My hatred is strictly because of their fans. Their team has been irrelevant for my entire adult life. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, paco said:

My hatred is strictly because of their fans. Their team has been irrelevant for my entire adult life. 

even since that incident with the hogettes in the men's bathroom at fed ex, you've never been the same. 

• Haha 2