GDT: Buffalo Bills @ Philadelphia Eagles, 11-26-23, 4:25 PM EST

EagleJoe8

Eagles are now 5-0 in the Gauntlet Games (Mia, Was, Dal, Chiefs, Bills).    Next up, 49ers.   Also is it true the Eagles Clinched a Playoff spot already?  Meaning the worst we can fall is the 7th Seed.   

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, KINGnabb said:

Eagles are now 5-0 in the Gauntlet Games (Mia, Was, Dal, Chiefs, Bills).    Next up, 49ers.   Also is it true the Eagles Clinched a Playoff spot already?  Meaning the worst we can fall is the 7th Seed.   

:unsure:

24 minutes ago, brkmsn said:

Everybody can play better, but the defense can be helped by the offense sustaining drives and converting 3rd downs. 

Offensively, we can't always do what we go into the game wanting to do. Without Lane and Goedert on the right side, plays designed to go right and QB rollouts were contested way too early. In the 2nd half we utilized the left side better and brought Cam around on some of those runs as well. It was a much better offense after the adjustment. It also helps when Hurts is running with full commitment rather than the early game contact avoidance. 

I agree.  I'm saying the bend don't break defense comes with a price.  How many 3rd and longs did the defense give up today? That would help to get them of the field .

4 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

:unsure:

Yes Washington is falling apart but they did score the most points of Us until the Bills Today.  They also took us to OT just like the Bills.   So they weren't a cakewalk for us.  They were in the Gauntlet too.  

31 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Tony Romo actually had the nerve to say in this one that you could argue the Bills are better. 😂

He'll say the same about the cowboys when they lose to the Bills.  F that homer.

1 minute ago, PoconoDon said:

Forty-Whiners up next.

I want to win every game but especially this one... Shut those babies up 

They do a great job with halftime adjustments and play much better in second halves. Their game plans and play calling going into the game suck.  They need to figure that crap out and play 4 quarters. The first 3 and out to start was ridiculous given Lane was out.

Got the W though, just a hard way to keep winning.

4 minutes ago, KINGnabb said:

Yes Washington is falling apart but they did score the most points of Us until the Bills Today.  They also took us to OT just like the Bills.   So they weren't a cakewalk for us.  They were in the Gauntlet too.  

they never are for some reason

So over an hour after the game ended I still can’t sleep and my alarm goes off in four and bit hours from now.

I think we lose to SF. Then absolutely abuse them in the playoffs and beat them by 20+

3 minutes ago, Aspiritfall said:

Holy F I can't wait to shut these little ****es up 

38 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

F em. We were sloppy the last two games partly due to rain but largely due to sheet play calling. We that taken care of and watch out. 

21 minutes ago, CheesesteakNBeer said:

2c370ab924adc3e6eade272d001da89c.jpg

I demand royalties

10 minutes ago, Aspiritfall said:

I wanna break purdy again

They simply cannot keep playing this sloppy and winning and yet here they are.

Conventional wisdom says the luck will run out and yet here they are.

I do not understand this game anymore. Credit to them for never saying die

15 minutes ago, EaglesIreland said:

So over an hour after the game ended I still can’t sleep and my alarm goes off in four and bit hours from now.

you’ll be a Zombie tomorrow with a grin on your face. 

1 hour ago, NOTW said:

Screenshot_20231121_125552.jpg

I am still stressed. Can we just blow a couple teams out like the Cowboys and 49ers do?  I’m not sure whether I enjoyed that win or not. 

Archived