The Eagles Will Win NFCE IF They Win Out

time2rock

4 minutes ago, PoconoDon said:

Bad coaching. Terrible schemes. Under performing players. Ageing veterans who are diminishing. Incomplete roster. Still zero impact LB'ers. On and on...there's a lot wrong here that will prevent winning it all. 

There’s a lot wrong here that’s going to prevent them winning at all let alone it all. They will win 1 or maybe 2 of the next 3 but let’s make no mistake that’s against bad opposition.

Just now, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

We will win out.  

Not a chance bud not a chance. There’s nothing about this team that suggests they can win out from here. They probably don’t even win next week. Too much going on behind the scenes. This thing is falling apart.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We will win out.  

Not an overreaction to the L last night ... but I'd be shocked if we won out.  

But, I believe it is still true ... if we win out we win the NFCE.  

• Like 1

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Not a chance bud not a chance. There’s nothing about this team that suggests they can win out from here. They probably don’t even win next week. Too much going on behind the scenes. This thing is falling apart.

We shall see, Across the Pond Negadelphian

We shall see, Across the Pond Negadelphian

Yes we shall. I’ll ask you how they got on after each game.

2 minutes ago, time2rock said:

We have some warts, but so do the other teams we play.  We are more talented than them, so we will win.  The Cardinals game will be the biggest challenge with Gannon knowing all of Hurts' issues.

We have some warts, but so do the other teams we play.  We are more talented than them, so we will win.  The Cardinals game will be the biggest challenge with Gannon knowing all of Hurts' issues.

We are more talented than Seattle but we lost. We are more talented than the Jets but we lost. 3 weeks ago we thought we were more talented than SF and DAL but we didn’t just lose we got beat down.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yes we shall. I’ll ask you how they got on after each game.

I remember one time that you pulled this same prediction at the end of a season and had to modify your signature.  I forget the year, but your overreactions are epic.  Hang in there.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I remember one time that you pulled this same prediction at the end of a season and had to modify your signature.  I forget the year, but your overreactions are epic.  Hang in there.  

This is an overreaction yeah? So let’s just ignore what we’ve seen the last 3 weeks. In fact let’s ignore the signs we have seen all year. 

This team is far more likely to lose out than to win 2 of the last 3. It’s a flawed team who are badly coached.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

We are more talented than Seattle but we lost. We are more talented than the Jets but we lost. 3 weeks ago we thought we were more talented than SF and DAL but we didn’t just lose we got beat down.

No one thought we were more talented than SF and DAL especially on defense. We just thought we could compete and steal one of the two games. Wishful thinking as it turns out.

• Like 1

Just now, judunno said:

No one thought we were more talented than SF and DAL especially on defense. We just thought we could compete and steal one of the two games. Wishful thinking as it turns out.

Ok I mean we at least thought we were in the same ballpark as those teams. But we aren’t. We are much closer to Arizona and the Giants than we are to SF.

39 minutes ago, time2rock said:

Yes with Dallas losing to the bills we still clinch the division by winning the remaining 3 games. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

We will win out.  

Yes. I am on this bus with you. The Eagles will win their next three games.

The Eagles still control the division if they win out. But they essentially gave up the first-round bye, unless the 49ers lose 2 of their next 3 (Ravens, @Commanders, and Rams). The Eagles can also fall to the #3 seed if the Lions win out (@Vikings, @Cowboys, Vikings).

At this point, who cares? You aren't winning a SB when your defense can't stop a scrub from passing for 92 yards in a minute. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Not a chance? Come on, the Giants never beat us. We’ve won something like 17 out of the last 20 against them and they have a QB who can barely throw for 100 yards, no weapons, no Oline. The 2nd game against them at MetLife should be practically be an Eagles home game. I worry about Arizona because they have a QB and some weapons and a coach who knows us but it’s still a home game. We only lost once at home to the Niners. I know it looks bleak and our warts are showing but we can get this done. 

3 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

At this point, who cares? You aren't winning a SB when your defense can't stop a scrub from passing for 92 yards in a minute. 

Don't forget the offense that struggles to score 20 points in a game and can't put teams away even when they have a lead late in the game.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Road to Victory said:

Not a chance? Come on, the Giants never beat us. We’ve won something like 17 out of the last 20 against them and they have a QB who can barely throw for 100 yards, no weapons, no Oline. The 2nd game against them at MetLife should be practically be an Eagles home game. I worry about Arizona because they have a QB and some weapons and a coach who knows us but it’s still a home game. We only lost once at home to the Niners. I know it looks bleak and our warts are showing but we can get this done. 

We can get it done but I truly don’t believe that we can or will. This team earned so much trust and yet these last few weeks they’ve undone it all. It’s a bad team right now that I can’t believe in.

On 12/19/2023 at 7:06 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Ok I mean we at least thought we were in the same ballpark as those teams. But we aren’t. We are much closer to Arizona and the Giants than we are to SF.

Not sure if it’s quite that bad yet.  They had an exhausting, brutal stretch of really good teams.  The 9ers and Cowboys games would have been closer/more competitive with fair officiating, even if they do still lose.  If they don’t call that BS false start on Kelce, and call PI on that long ball to Watkins the Seattle game is a W.  

Talent wise we have an average defense, above average offense, and then of course bottom of the barrel coaching.  So if we play a good team, we’re definitely not good enough to beat them, beat our own coaches, AND beat the refs.  But I don’t think we’re Giants and Cardinals bad yet.