The Eagles Will Win NFCE IF They Win Out

time2rock

Apparently it is NOT a given that we would win the division should we win out.  See below:

IMG_9933.jpeg

1 hour ago, time2rock said:

Apparently it is NOT a given that we would win the division should we win out.  See below:

IMG_9933.jpeg

So much good news I just can't handle it all 🤮

• Haha 2

On 12/19/2023 at 6:50 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Not a chance bud not a chance. There’s nothing about this team that suggests they can win out from here. They probably don’t even win next week. Too much going on behind the scenes. This thing is falling apart.

Yeah I admit it looks bleak, but the Giants and Arizona? I mean it is in neither of their best interests to win games now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

Yeah I admit it looks bleak, but the Giants and Arizona? I mean it is in neither of their best interests to win games now. 

You could say the same about NE but they went out and won yesterday. Although the Panthers don’t hold their own first round pick they would be better off losing but they are fighting harder right now.

36 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

You could say the same about NE but they went out and won yesterday. Although the Panthers don’t hold their own first round pick they would be better off losing but they are fighting harder right now.

Gannon and Daboll are pretty much safe no matter what happens this year. Both had to deal with a lot of changeover and injuries where as the Patriots are basically doing a last hurrah for Belicheat, because he’s pretty much gone. Also the Panthers stink. Lol. Still I also think the Eagles have been dealt a really crappy hand. Cowboys aren’t exactly looking that great going through their own little gauntlet right now, and the 49ers had their own 3 game skid. I’m not ready to call it over yet. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

Gannon and Daboll are pretty much safe no matter what happens this year. Both had to deal with a lot of changeover and injuries where as the Patriots are basically doing a last hurrah for Belicheat, because he’s pretty much gone. Also the Panthers stink. Lol. Still I also think the Eagles have been dealt a really crappy hand. Cowboys aren’t exactly looking that great going through their own little gauntlet right now, and the 49ers had their own 3 game skid. I’m not ready to call it over yet. 

Right. How soon everyone forgets that SF had a three game losing streak too

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, nipples said:

Right. How soon everyone forgets that SF had a three game losing streak too

Without their top Offensive Lineman and one of their top Offensive Weapons...now that they are back, SF is looking pretty unbeatable.  That being said, it's a week to week league, all it takes is one bad injury.  One bad break.  

12 minutes ago, NYEagle said:

Without their top Offensive Lineman and one of their top Offensive Weapons...now that they are back, SF is looking pretty unbeatable.  That being said, it's a week to week league, all it takes is one bad injury.  One bad break.  

Not for nothing but the Eagles have have numerous injury issues on their roster this entire year. I think we sometimes forget how many guys have been in and out of the lineup for them this whole year. We make excuses for other teams, but the Eagles have had just as many issues if not more. 

18 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Not for nothing but the Eagles have have numerous injury issues on their roster this entire year. I think we sometimes forget how many guys have been in and out of the lineup for them this whole year. We make excuses for other teams, but the Eagles have had just as many issues if not more. 

I don't disagree, Maddox, Cunningham, Dickerson, Slay, Jurgens, Morrow, Name a Safety, Hurts (throughout the year), Goedert.....and the worst part of our injuries, we lost 5 defensive starters from last year all up the middle of the defense.....except for Jalen Carter (Hargrave).....our LB's and Safeties that were charged with replacing all of them, have all been injured.  That being said, our offense has remained pretty intact and yet....has been inconsistent at best when it should be outstanding and help the team more than it has.

28 minutes ago, NYEagle said:

I don't disagree, Maddox, Cunningham, Dickerson, Slay, Jurgens, Morrow, Name a Safety, Hurts (throughout the year), Goedert.....and the worst part of our injuries, we lost 5 defensive starters from last year all up the middle of the defense.....except for Jalen Carter (Hargrave).....our LB's and Safeties that were charged with replacing all of them, have all been injured.  That being said, our offense has remained pretty intact and yet....has been inconsistent at best when it should be outstanding and help the team more than it has.

The biggest loss on defense wasn't a player ... it was the OC.  

2 hours ago, NYEagle said:

Not that I’m a fan, but Watkins has been out at least a month, and they missed Goedert for almost a month. Offensive lineman have been in and out all season. We have been just as snake bitten on both sides of the ball as all of these other teams. On top of that we have Slay just getting surgery in the middle of the season! Overall I don’t think the Eagles have been consistent on both sides of the ball, but they haven’t been able to stay healthy at all. 

It's just been a weird season. Looking back, I'm surprised they have won 10 games.

If you would have told me at the beginning of the season that this team has a chance to win 13 games, with losing the OC, the DC, 7 starters, and having these injuries, having below average LBs and ok Safety's, I would think that you were CRAZY. 

1 hour ago, LacesOut said:

It's just been a weird season. Looking back, I'm surprised they have won 10 games.

If you would have told me at the beginning of the season that this team has a chance to win 13 games, with losing the OC, the DC, 7 starters, and having these injuries, having below average LBs and ok Safety's, I would think that you were CRAZY. 

And they literally (Hurts especially) CHOKED away the Seahawks and Jets games that should have been W's........

• Like 1

But... but... I thought the Niners were some unstoppable juggernaut? You mean they have feet of clay after all?

On 12/25/2023 at 8:57 AM, EazyEaglez said:

Football is a funny game so you are right who knows what’s going to happen. A few weeks ago we were the best team in the NFL and the Niners were on a losing run. Winning fixes and covers up a lot of issues for sure… But with this Eagles team I just can’t see them turning it around to the extent they need.

• Like 1

This Cardinals game will be a true test.  Gannon is going to throw everything at Hurts (and the whole organization) to prove a point.  Expect lots of Hurts running around and throwing wildly.  

14 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Football is a funny game so you are right who knows what’s going to happen. A few weeks ago we were the best team in the NFL and the Niners were on a losing run. Winning fixes and covers up a lot of issues for sure… But with this Eagles team I just can’t see them turning it around to the extent they need.

They’re already in the playoffs and despite everything they still have a shot at the number one seed overall. They haven’t played their best game, but they haven’t been able to play a consistent lineup all season either. The Cowboys game they lost, they had three possible scoring drives sunk with fumbles.it’s like they can’t get out of their own way. A pick six in this game, and I don’t even know what Jalen was trying to accomplish there before the half. It’s like they purposely handicap themselves every game in hopes to create adversity. I’d like to see at least one clean game before the season is over. At least something to feel good about going into the playoffs.

16 hours ago, NYEagle said:

And they literally (Hurts especially) CHOKED away the Seahawks and Jets games that should have been W's........

Bradbury didn’t help the situation giving up multiple completions including the game winning TD to a rookie no less.

13 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

They’re already in the playoffs and despite everything they still have a shot at the number one seed overall. They haven’t played their best game, but they haven’t been able to play a consistent lineup all season either. The Cowboys game they lost, they had three possible scoring drives sunk with fumbles.it’s like they can’t get out of their own way. A pick six in this game, and I don’t even know what Jalen was trying to accomplish there before the half. It’s like they purposely handicap themselves every game in hopes to create adversity. I’d like to see at least one clean game before the season is over. At least something to feel good about going into the playoffs.

I mean I’m fairly down on this team in terms of what I think they can now achieve this year… But in 2017 we lost Carson and for a couple of games Nick looked bad. But we turned that round quickly so you just never know. This offense has the talent to be really damn good. They need to get out of their own way but if they can then there’s definitely hope.