The Eagles Will Win NFCE IF They Win Out

time2rock

1 hour ago, GroundAttack said:

Could of have it today with a win but all you guys wanted Dallas to win. The niners aren’t losing to the rams next week or their game today as far as getting the 1 seed

The Rams are hot and it's a division game. There's a very real possibility that the Niners lose that one. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, nipples said:

The Rams are hot and it's a division game. There's a very real possibility that the Niners lose that one. 

Commanders are at least for now making it a game. If they find a way to win it the Eagles better handle their own business. 

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

Commanders are at least for now making it a game. If they find a way to win it the Eagles better handle their own business. 

Yeah, that game is on my second screen. Niners defense is giving up some big plays, need that to continue. 

Would be nice if 4 INT Purdy would show up again in the second half. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, nipples said:

Yeah, that game is on my second screen. Niners defense is giving up some big plays, need that to continue. 

Would be nice if 4 INT Purdy would show up again in the second half. 

I would love to see the Commanders win that one. I’m keeping an eye on the score.

That ref debacle denying the Lions the lead in the game last night is looking even more disastrous. Eagles had one job to do and their defense wasn't up to the task and some odd calls there on the final drive by the offense.

12 minutes ago, Devaster said:

That ref debacle denying the Lions the lead in the game last night is looking even more disastrous. Eagles had one job to do and their defense wasn't up to the task and some odd calls there on the final drive by the offense.

Shocking the refs affecting games. It is becoming more and more obvious that the refs/Vegas control it all. Gotta keep everyone relevant and watching until the last week.