GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ New York Giants, 1-7-24, 4:25 PM EST

EagleJoe8

At least it all comes to an end next week. Maybe if none of us watch it’ll cause the owner to make a change right after the game.

1 minute ago, BornGreen said:

Mariota went in and all of a sudden the blitz slowed down.  That’s what the giants thought of Hurts’s ability to play qb!  

Nah, they knew they’d have to defend short passes that got the ball out of the qb hands quicker.

Must win 2 weeks in a row and this is what we get. This team is pathetic.

Can't wait to hear more BS at the presser. 

When, exactly, is that rent due Jalen?

I'm already at the point where I want Dalass out of the playoffs. I don't care what the eagles do at this point, even if by some miracle they turn it around.

Just now, VeeMak said:

When, exactly, is that rent due Jalen?

It’s due now but he’s not paying up.

2 minutes ago, BornGreen said:

Mariota went in and all of a sudden the blitz slowed down.  That’s what the giants thought of Hurts’s ability to play qb!  

image.gif.48784c515ab187f324b1c860c3536105.gif

Just now, Bebop56210 said:

I'm already at the point where I want Dalass out of the playoffs. I don't care what the eagles do at this point, even if by some miracle they turn it around.

Well Philly isn’t winning and the NFL won’t let Dallas lose at home. So it’ll likely be 49ers vs Cowboys nfc championship and Ravens vs ? In the afc.

I hope we play William and Mary in the first round. We may stand a chance. 

If the Bucs watched this game they will be blitzing every single play next week.

Just now, Southparkeagles said:

I hope we play William and Mary in the first round. We may stand a chance. 

Nope I think they could beat Philly.

Yea hurts was a one year wonder just like Wentz. Another brilliant decision by howie and Lurie to sign him to a massive contract. 

All the Bucs need is 3 points. After that just blitz and run the ball every play. You’ll win 3-0.

You’re going down to try to salvage some point, so you don’t look like such crap and Mariota slides instead of just running out of bounds

Well that's that.  11-6, Wild Card, On the Road To Tampa.   The NFC East New Champion 19 years straight.   

I see why Penny hasn't sniffed the field. He is so slow. 

Just now, Lman said:

Yea hurts was a one year wonder just like Wentz. Another brilliant decision by howie and Lurie to sign him to a massive contract. 

Yup. Exactly why I didn’t want them to sign him until he could prove he could do it two years in a row. I want to like him but he just doesn’t have what it takes to be a great qb in the nfl.

Well all we have to do is watch one more bad game and we’ll have mercy!

Just now, KINGnabb said:

Well that's that.  11-6, Wild Card, On the Road To Tampa.   The NFC East New Champion 19 years straight.   

On the road to Tampa where we start -2.5 point favourites! Ha I’m putting a lot of money on Tampa.

1 minute ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Nope I think they could beat Philly.

Fine. The Archway School for the Blind. Maybe?

Just now, seengreen said:

I see why Penny hasn't sniffed the field. He is so slow. 

Probably because he hasn’t played all year. Has he even practiced?

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

On the road to Tampa where we start -2.5 point favourites! Ha I’m putting a lot of money on Tampa.

Lol favorites? Seriously? Have they watched this team play? Bucs easily cover and then some.

one of the worst ends of a season for a playoff team that i can remember. horrifically bad.

Archived