GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ New York Giants, 1-7-24, 4:25 PM EST

EagleJoe8

Wow. 2 eagles plays on the top 5 best plays of all seasons shown on NFL redzone. Prolly lots of Eagles fan on the zone 🙂

Just now, EagleMatt said:

Mariota era.

Start mariota 2024. Have a good year. Pay dat man. Trade hurts. Mariota starts to suck. Backup takes over. Kills it. Gets paid. Trade mariota.

This is da way!

Won the Super Bowl with a backup qb. Apparently we aren’t allowed to have nice things.

Is it over?  I stopped watching at halftime.  

honestly the best thing for this team is a road playoff game. They need to get the F out of town!  Staying here all week and listening to the fans and WIP is the worst possible scenario.  

Just now, manz2821 said:

Wow. 2 eagles plays on the top 5 best plays of all seasons shown on NFL redzone. Prolly lots of Eagles fan on the zone 🙂

Why? They lost. Nothing they did deserves to be on the top 5 of anything unless it was for going something bad.

Just now, DBW said:

Is it over?  I stopped watching at halftime.  

honestly the best thing for this team is a road playoff game. They need to get the F out of town!  Staying here all week and listening to the fans and WIP is the worst possible scenario.  

I’d assume so. Think it was 27-10.

Home or away the next game is a L. At least fans won’t be spending their hard earned money on this crap… or will they? Some people never learn lol

16 minutes ago, D.WATSfromda757 said:

Well, now that everything is officially 0-0 and it’s the postseason. You all could be wrong. The Eagles might’ve actually wanted this seeding placement. And now you will see the REAL Eagles.

We’ve seen the real Eagles for 6 weeks. They are 1-5 and deserve the #1 pick.

Just now, philafan4o8 said:

Super Bowl Baby! 

In the year 2044 maybe.

I’d say go Sixers or Flyers right now but both those teams have issues as well. Can’t even look forward to spring training it seems. 
The good old days of losing Philly sports teams is back baby!!! As if it had ever left. 🙄

Alex Jones has confirmed the conspiracy theory that the eagles real offensive playbook has been in a safe that wouldn’t be unlocked until the playoffs. Time to go on this Super Bowl run 😎

Just now, philafan4o8 said:

Alex Jones has confirmed the conspiracy theory that the eagles real offensive playbook has been in a safe that wouldn’t be unlocked until the playoffs. Time to go on this Super Bowl run 😎

I was going to elude to that conspiracy, but adding Alex Jones was unique. Good on you man. 

1 minute ago, NCTANK said:

I don’t want to believe they’re this GDAMN bad.

Acceptance is the first step. 

2 minutes ago, philafan4o8 said:

spacer.png

Just now, LacesOut said:

Did Goedert play??!!

In spirit 

3 minutes ago, NCTANK said:

I don’t want to believe they’re this GDAMN bad.

They showed us exactly who they are, over the past six weeks.  

8 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Why? They lost. Nothing they did deserves to be on the top 5 of anything unless it was for going something bad.

The Sydney Brown interception and the AJ Brown tuddy against the commies got in the top 5 of all season. Those were good times 🙂

2 minutes ago, Southparkeagles said:

Acceptance is the first step. 

I have accepted. Now waiting for the domino's to fall. I hope everyone on the coaching staff but Stout are shown the door.

My phone keeps putting the score on my screen everytime I open it… 🤬

27 minutes ago, seengreen said:

I see why Penny hasn't sniffed the field. He is so slow. 

He also struggles terribly on picking up blocks.

Just now, manz2821 said:

I have accepted. Now waiting for the domino's to fall. I hope everyone on the coaching staff but Stout are shown the door.

Same here. But Lurie will hire another cheerleader coach who’ll be effectively handcuffed by Howie. 
The team’s philosophy is all the brain trust of Jeff and Howie. That’ll never change. We’ll continue to produce some good teams and continue to fall short 98% of the time. 

30 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Lol favorites? Seriously? Have they watched this team play? Bucs easily cover and then some.

I mean if we open as favourites I’m finding an alternative with Tampa being -2.5 favs at least and I’m backing it with good money.

30 minutes ago, Southparkeagles said:

It’ll change. Eagles at + 6.5 by Friday. But still, bet the farm on Tampa 

Oh I will be. Might as well get something out of this misery.

Archived