GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ New York Giants, 1-7-24, 4:25 PM EST

EagleJoe8

Colossal epic disastrous meltdown.  I’ll be shocked if we don’t go one and done.  

2 minutes ago, [TSM]_PimpDaddyPain said:

Colossal epic disastrous meltdown.  I’ll be shocked if we don’t go one and done.  

Eagles Sep-Nov 

infinity-war-thanos-snap-gif.gif.ec42aa5e37f3305c30a79fb47d497664.gif

Eagles ever since thor-thanos.gif.dab368ace6641c46240f75c1472f0ba1.gif

This has to be the worst 6 game stretch for any playoff team in NFL history. Probably not even close. 

-Blowout to Giants, SF, Dallas. 
- Blew a 15 pt halftime lead at home to a 3 win team
- Gave up a 90 yard drive to a backup QB in 2 minute warning. 

3 minutes ago, NJWolverEagle11 said:

Eagles Sep-Nov 

infinity-war-thanos-snap-gif.gif.ec42aa5e37f3305c30a79fb47d497664.gif

Eagles ever since thor-thanos.gif.dab368ace6641c46240f75c1472f0ba1.gif

seinfeld-shes-a-2-face-v0-bBl3xve10pKGdUaAN-8r1G8zghMEG-ycy65whcec4WA.jpg

What an embarrassment to the city of Philadelphia. 

1 hour ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

It’s due now but he’s not paying up.

@Joe Shades 73 will blame everyone else in the building, but not Hurts 

17 minutes ago, VeeMak said:

@Joe Shades 73 will blame everyone else in the building, but not Hurts 

he deserves the blame too. it's not just one thing. it's everything and he is one of the 4 major parts that have contributed to this season's outcome

I wanna know what happened after the dallas loss…something in the locker room must’ve happened…either coach and coacH, player and coach or player and player.

we havent been right since.

siri refusing to hold bj accountable and either taking playcalling from him or firing him has led to the team to turn rotten

or siri has just lost the team all together 

one thing is for certain..each weekend we see the same nonsense..its not football nor is it the way we played at the beginning of the year, we played with heart at least, even if it wasnt pretty we pulled the win.

after the 9ers and cowboys loss some happened…

wanna know what it was…

55 minutes ago, Road to Victory said:

This has to be the worst 6 game stretch for any playoff team in NFL history. Probably not even close. 

-Blowout to Giants, SF, Dallas. 
- Blew a 15 pt halftime lead at home to a 3 win team
- Gave up a 90 yard drive to a backup QB in 2 minute warning. 

The 1986 New York Jets would like to have a word with you:

They started 10-1, lost their last five regular season games, then won their wild card playoff game against the Chiefs before losing in "The Marathon by the Lake" on January 3, 1987 in Cleveland against the original Browns in double overtime.  That game wound up playing a HUGE part in "The Drive" on January 11, 1987 in Cleveland when John Elway took the Broncos the length of the field to tie the Browns at the end of regulation and then winning that game in overtime against a gassed Browns defense feeling the effects of the Jets game eight days earlier. 

3 minutes ago, Wallyhorse said:

They started 10-1, lost their last five regular season games, then won their wild card playoff game against the Chiefs before losing in "The Marathon by the Lake" on January 3, 1987 in Cleveland against the original Browns in double overtime.  That game wound up playing a HUGE part in "The Drive" on January 11, 1987 in Cleveland when John Elway took the Broncos the length of the field to tie the Browns at the end of regulation and then winning that game in overtime against a gassed Browns defense feeling the effects of the Jets game eight days earlier. 

Did they lose the way we did and to the teams we lost to? 

5 minutes ago, Wallyhorse said:

So if the Eagles lose their playoff game, this collapse is officially WORSE than the 86 Jets.

I’m seriously starting to think Hurts doesn’t have much football IQ warranting a 250 mil contract.  Dude can’t read the blitz,  he can’t even read anything past a first read!  When’s the last time he actually hit on his deep ball ?  He’s tossed more INTs when going long than he’s had completions lately.  Give him one more year and then trade him if he doesn’t correct his crap!  He’s gonna have serious drop off in talent .

9 minutes ago, Wallyhorse said:

Here’s the Jets last 5 games: 

12 November 24 at Miami Dolphins L 3–45 10–2 Miami Orange Bowl 70,206
13 November 30 Los Angeles Rams L 3–17 10–3 Giants Stadium 70,539
14 December 7 at San Francisco 49ers L 10–24 10–4 Candlestick Park 58,091
15 December 13 Pittsburgh Steelers L 24–45 10–5 Giants Stadium 58,044
16 December 21 at Cincinnati Bengals L 21–52 10–6 Riverfront Stadium 51,619

1 minute ago, Lman said:

Apparently Sydney brown tore his ACL according to Mike Florio

I wonder When did that happen?  I don’t even remember seeing him in the game! 

Just now, [TSM]_PimpDaddyPain said:

I wonder When did that happen?  I don’t even remember seeing him in the game! 

He left the game in the first quarter I think

1 hour ago, Eagleblood52 said:

Ifter the 9ers and cowboys loss some happened…

wanna know what it was…

First of all, everyone says after the 9ers and Cowboys games,  folks need to realize that the team has been bad all year long T

Any how, this is what it was, the players came to the realization that their game plans came from Lurie, Howie, and the analytics team, the players then thought, "oh, that's why we've had stupid game plans all year long"  and they don't want anything to do with the game plans from those arrogant, football ignorant arseholes.....that's what it was..

AJ has more game-killing fumbles in the last 5 games than TDs....maybe it's not just the coaching?

The dude needs to figure out how to hold on to the ball after catching it. Defenders are just knocking it out. 

2 hours ago, Eagleblood52 said:

I wanna know what happened after the dallas loss…something in the locker room must’ve happened…either coach and coacH, player and coach or player and player.

we havent been right since.

siri refusing to hold bj accountable and either taking playcalling from him or firing him has led to the team to turn rotten

or siri has just lost the team all together 

one thing is for certain..each weekend we see the same nonsense..its not football nor is it the way we played at the beginning of the year, we played with heart at least, even if it wasnt pretty we pulled the win.

after the 9ers and cowboys loss some happened…

wanna know what it was…

I'm not claiming to know what's going in the minds of these NFL players, but I think the Seahawks loss was the killer. After that I think the players realized the #1 seed was gone, they were going to have to play on the road no matter what, so I think they just focused on that and didn't really care much about what happened in the last few games. You can tell by their body language today they just didn't care.

That's why I think they're going to come out with some new energy in the Bucs game...but they still prob lose cuz they can't stop anyone.

Can the Eagles just Tush Push the entire game?  If they get 2-3 yards a push, they can get some first downs.  I'm only half-joking, because that seems to be the only play they can run successfully.

1 minute ago, xzmattzx said:

Can the Eagles just Tush Push the entire game?  If they get 2-3 yards a push, they can get some first downs.  I'm only half-joking, because that seems to be the only play they can run successfully.

I've said that so many times. There's no reason this team can't just bully their way to first downs all game if they wanted to. But noooo you gotta get those deep throws to AJ. 

They didn’t even try today. Even their good players have greatly regressed. Carter and Davis have been invisible for over a month. They lack heart and a direction. This coaching staff needs to go and I’m not just talking about coordinators. Clean sweep. 

11 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

They didn’t even try today. Even their good players have greatly regressed. Carter and Davis have been invisible for over a month. They lack heart and a direction. This coaching staff needs to go and I’m not just talking about coordinators. Clean sweep. 

no question about that. this team is a dumpster fire

Archived