GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ New York Giants, 1-7-24, 4:25 PM EST

EagleJoe8

Just now, Southparkeagles said:

Fine. The Archway School for the Blind. Maybe?

Nope they could as well.

Well, now that everything is officially 0-0 and it’s the postseason. You all could be wrong. The Eagles might’ve actually wanted this seeding placement. And now you will see the REAL Eagles.

I do feel sorry for Jason Kelce though. 

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

On the road to Tampa where we start -2.5 point favourites! Ha I’m putting a lot of money on Tampa.

Absolutely. 

Just now, EaglesIreland said:

I do feel sorry for Jason Kelce though. 

I thought I saw something that he was coming back next year. Is that right?

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

On the road to Tampa where we start -2.5 point favourites! Ha I’m putting a lot of money on Tampa.

It’ll change. Eagles at + 6.5 by Friday. But still, bet the farm on Tampa 

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Probably because he hasn’t played all year. Has he even practiced?

He does practice. He doesn't get a lot of snaps there either. But, even so, explosiveness should be apparent regardless. I'm not saying he is an explosive back. But, there is no burst at all coming out of his breaks.

Just now, brinbe said:

one of the worst ends of a season for a playoff team that i can remember. horrifically bad.

This is even worse than when they actually won the Super Bowl.

Just now, seengreen said:

He does practice. He doesn't get a lot of snaps there either. But, even so, explosiveness should be apparent regardless. I'm not saying he is an explosive back. But, there is no burst at all coming out of his breaks.

He never was a speedster. More of a break a tackle and run type of guy.

Just now, Southparkeagles said:

It’ll change. Eagles at + 6.5 by Friday. But still, bet the farm on Tampa 

Bet it all on Tampa. Eagles have a .00000001% chance of winning. And even that is being generous.

It’s sad that the gsme was over when it was 3-0. They just show zero signs of life.

The Panthers showed more heart today than this team.

The turnover next year is going to be crazy. And they’ll likely continue the losing trend. But hey at least they’ll get a high first round pick they can waste on a guy that blows the combine away and has high potential.

Eagles lose to the Giants, with Jalen Hurts benched, and Carson Wentz leads Rams to victory over the 49ers.

This can't be reality.

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

The turnover next year is going to be crazy. And they’ll likely continue the losing trend. But hey at least they’ll get a high first round pick they can waste on a guy that blows the combine away and has high potential.

or better yet no one wants and slides down for them to pick and make it look like they got a steal. 

Anyone else fancy a bit of deja-vu? Eagles make the playoffs, but probably don't deserve it, and have to play the Bucs in WC. If everything goes how Sirianni planned it, they'll lose next week then next year SB...with a different outcome. I'm excited!

/s

I love how the people that always give up in GDT already calling for a loss. THIS GAME MEANT NOTHING. Vanilla game plan all around. Yes it's frustrating to watch, but winning this game 50-0 or losing still wouldn't change the fact we're the 5th seed. Starters got their rest. Hopefully the players that got dinged up will be OK for next week. 

5 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

I thought I saw something that he was coming back next year. Is that right?

I think both Kelce’s call it quits. They have a good thing going with their podcasts and both would leave without regrets. 

Green Bay beats Dallas. Heads to SF. Eagles beat Bucs. Rams to Philly?

2 minutes ago, Equinox said:

Eagles lose to the Giants, with Jalen Hurts benched, and Carson Wentz leads Rams to victory over the 49ers.

This can't be reality.

emotional-damage.gif.55ebf2dc32ecb2588174902941254b98.gif

Just now, D.WATSfromda757 said:

Green Bay beats Dallas. Heads to SF. Eagles beat Bucs. Rams to Philly?

I was gonna post NFC 5,6,7 winning next week. 

1 minute ago, Portyansky said:

I was gonna post NFC 5,6,7 winning next week. 

Thats not happening. And if it does the Rams will smoke this team. Stafford with Puka and Kupp? Has 400 yards written all over it.

Mariota era.

Start mariota 2024. Have a good year. Pay dat man. Trade hurts. Mariota starts to suck. Backup takes over. Kills it. Gets paid. Trade mariota.

This is da way!

7 minutes ago, Equinox said:

This can't be reality.

49ers benched everyone so they had nothing to play for.

Archived