hunt's ***official*** team league thread - 2023

mr_hunt

4 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

Congrats to @jwill2420 on the Kalen Ballage bonus from drafting the Jets.  I’m sure you are super excited.

In past years, any real-world trades that happen before game 1 kicks off, the player that team is on opening day is the fantasy-owner's rightful roster guy.

2 hours ago, Shepard Wong said:

Congrats to @jwill2420 on the Kalen Ballage bonus from drafting the Jets.  I’m sure you are super excited.

Oh I’m super excited! I wasn’t sure if I was gonna win it all this year, Now I’m 100percent sure. :towel:

• Haha 1

On 8/26/2020 at 1:06 PM, Shepard Wong said:

Sorry Hunt...

now hearing 2-4 weeks. -_-

David Montgomery re-injured his groin running from NEPA man trying to "kiss his boo boo better".  Now out remainder of season.

:whistle:

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Machine said:

When can we add?

last wednesday 

• Like 1

Wouldn’t be upset to find someone decent to start at TE this year. If anyone is interested in a trade, shoot me an offer and we can go from there. 

On 8/28/2020 at 10:03 PM, fordy88 said:

Wouldn’t be upset to find someone decent to start at TE this year. If anyone is interested in a trade, shoot me an offer and we can go from there. 

i will try to look shortly if i remember after my back to back meetings

• Like 1

@mr_hunt what is  the roster lock date? Fournette dropped... I think he remains with my squad if he is a FA? but if he is signed by a team before our deadline they I will send him over to them.

Just want to verify on both fronts. thanks!

43 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

@mr_hunt what is  the roster lock date? Fournette dropped... I think he remains with my squad if he is a FA? but if he is signed by a team before our deadline they I will send him over to them.

Just want to verify on both fronts. thanks!

he's no longer on the jags so you have to drop him.  roster lock date is week 1 kickoff. after week 1, we can start doing drop/adds. 

28 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

sad

them's the rules, brah. he's gotta be on the roster of a team you drafted as of week 1 kickoff.  

maybe the bears will sign him. :whistle:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Agent23 said:

i will try to look shortly if i remember after my back to back meetings

Please don’t include Fournette in any offer you may send.....

😂

2 hours ago, fordy88 said:

😂

I forgot about this!

2 hours ago, fordy88 said:

😂

What's your preference of Hurst or Giesecki... I'm assuming one of those would make more sense for you (sorted by Yahoo's projected 2020 fantasy points)

image.thumb.png.88c693b1bc9389055a10b0692b84223e.png

Would you be comfortable getting TE of your choice plus Gurley in exchange for me getting one of your RBs?

image.png.6665e20c3b1e346360b71d0d0242b780.png

1 hour ago, mr_hunt said:

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious:

I commented the other day that i took falcons over buccs because the 2 WRs from each squad basically cancel each other out, and I would take Ryan + Gurley over Tompa + trash RBs. Had the Fournette thing been in place, TB would have been the better pick there for sure. When when i took the Jags (who honestly i would have NOT taken without fournette) I could have just traded him to myself! 

3 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

I commented the other day that i took falcons over buccs because the 2 WRs from each squad basically cancel each other out, and I would take Ryan + Gurley over Tompa + trash RBs. Had the Fournette thing been in place, TB would have been the better pick there for sure. When when i took the Jags (who honestly i would have NOT taken without fournette) I could have just traded him to myself! 

That legit sucks.  Last year, I drafted the Colts over the Cowboys largely because I thought Andrew Luck was going to crush.  You know how that worked out.

• Like 1