Lane Johnson - re-activated off the COVID-19 List

EazyEaglez

10 minutes ago, time2rock said:

And now the last of our players that was placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list has returned to duty - Mailata now activated.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/08/13/eagles-activate-jordan-mailata/

Good news. Maybe we can get through the season. 

On 8/11/2020 at 8:34 PM, Talonblood said:

Question: Did ANY of them get SICK? I didn't see much news on that. This is what is so confusing about this "virus." If a person gets a cold, they get sick- every single person who gets a cold gets sick- they have a freekin cold. Ok, fine. Same with the flu- if you have the flu, you get sick- you have the flu. Not a single person ever got the flu, and told the doctor, "But doc, I feel great- I don't feel any symptoms. I'm not coughing, sneezing, I have no fever and I was playing basketball all afternoon and feel fine." And the doc says "Well, you tested positive for the flu- therefore you have the flu." You would naturally not believe the doctor. He couldn't PROVE you had the flu, and you KNEW you didn't have it, because you didn't get sick. What Bullsh**.  I am NOT saying there is no virus. I AM saying they are saying people have it, when they never even got sick. THAT is scary and wrong. What is the motive? What is REALLY going on here?

Not sure what the real truth is about this. Some people get sick. Some are TOLD they have it, but don't get any symptoms at all-zero. Some die from it. You tell me that there isn't something WAY off here. The only virus the world has ever heard of that people get, but don't even get sick, but are TOLD they have it. What's reason they aren't sick? It's as if they never really had it in the 1st place- the powers that be TOLD them they have it, and up go the statistics. You get seperated from everybody- for NO reason- you are NOT sick. WHY? Well, if you follow the $$$ trail, it it becomes very interesting. I can't go into it here. I'm not saying there isn't a virus, I AM saying people are being told they have it, when the truth is- they never did have it. I mean, how can you and I PROVE we never had it? The doctors know we can't prove it. We just believe the doctor. Well, maybe it's time to question the doctor, when they say your are sick, but you are NOT sick. Another thing- how do WE know what's already on that cotton swab before they shove it up into your freekin brain? What a weird world we are experiencing.  🤔

Stuff can be pretty nasty especially to the old and infirm but I suspect that there's more not known than is known at this point. Too bad it had to make its debut in an election year.:angry:. Yeah I'm pretty sure it's been politicized and that's all I'll say.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 8/13/2020 at 9:20 AM, Bwestbrook36 said:

Good news. Maybe we can get through the season. 

How about that? Not one player tested positive today. And to think many on this board wanted to cancel the season. 

If we keep playing like today, we might wish the season was canceled...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Road to Victory said:

How about that? Not one player tested positive today. And to think many on this board wanted to cancel the season. 

If we keep playing like today, we might wish the season was canceled...

Congratulations now you can **** to being right and none of us will still care.