Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Official Philadelphia Flyers Thread - What are we expecting in 24/25?

Featured Replies

Flyers have benefited from a TON of missed calls, they probably should have 5+ penalties 

  • Replies 6.1k
  • Views 375.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bill said:

I’m busy tonight trying to get laid. 
 

How do they look?

Good luck!

Flyers win 5-2.  Scored 2 goals in the 3rd to break a 2-2 deadlock then added an EN goal.  Both goals the result of the Flyers staying with the play in the offensive end and the Devil's inability to clear the puck out of their zone. 

4 hours ago, Bill said:

I’m busy tonight trying to get laid. 
 

How do they look?

Did you light the lamp? 

6 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Did you light the lamp? 

Nothing turns a chick on like posting on here while you are trying to have the sex with her! LMAO

10 hours ago, Green_Guinness said:

Good luck!

Flyers win 5-2.  Scored 2 goals in the 3rd to break a 2-2 deadlock then added an EN goal.  Both goals the result of the Flyers staying with the play in the offensive end and the Devil's inability to clear the puck out of their zone. 

Thanks for the recap. Luckily our fw depth bailed out the defensive play. 

8 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Did you light the lamp? 

1 hour ago, NYEagle said:

Nothing turns a chick on like posting on here while you are trying to have the sex with her! LMAO

Lol I was at a red light. 

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Thanks for the recap. Luckily our fw depth bailed out the defensive play. 

Lol I was at a red light. 

And again...pics or it didn't happen!

The takeaway from all of this is that when I wear my Defend Philly shirt and get laid the Flyers win. 

On the way there I opened up the app to listen to the radio feed and that’s when the devils scored their two goals. 

So basically I just paid over a hundred bucks on NHL.tv so I could not use it and get laid instead.

8 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I couldn't get the game.

 

 

What was his name?

If you want my comeback you’re going to have to scrape it off your mom’s teeth. 

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I Remember My First Beer GIFs | Tenor

 

I assume hart starts tonight. He really needs not just a win but a good game 

4 hours ago, Joe Shades 73 said:

He really needs not just a win but a good game 

Not looking like it so far.

Patrick goal coming in the 3rd!

14 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Nah.  Hart has played well.   

Yeah, I posted that after the first goal, which I think was only the second or third SOG, but he's looked good ever since.

Raffl, Mr. Johnny-on-the-Spot

G! Suck it, haters!

Only caught the 3rd period, and thank god because looking at the first two it doesn't look like it was a great time. Hart solid as always, and they really owned the third period. If they can do that for 3 periods they'll start blowing teams out

What's this team missing on defense? How're they still so weak on the back end after drafting defencemen for the better part of a decade?

4 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

What's this team missing on defense? How're they still so weak on the back end after drafting defencemen for the better part of a decade?

Couturier and Myers have been out which is causing a ripple effect on the rest of the lines. Hopefully they will be back in another week or two. 

18 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Apparently TK is benched for tonight.   

And Morin and Myers are in.

17 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Apparently TK is benched for tonight.   

But the Delco bud light seltzer and vape club gets their wish with Morin coming in.  bRoAd stReEt BOoLiEs!!  💪 

4 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

And Morin and Myers are in.

And my questions about AV persist.

26 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Apparently TK is benched for tonight.   

 

7 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

And Morin and Myers are in.


And my questions about AV persist...

1 minute ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

 


And my questions about AV persist...

Do you have questions about AV?  Wasn't sure.

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Something must have happened with TK. 

Either an undisclosed injury or discipline from something behind the scene is my guess.

9 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Do you have questions about AV?  Wasn't sure.

 

On 1/22/2021 at 9:16 AM, EaglesRocker97 said:

Is AV a problem? I was very 'meh' on the hire initially, but did warm up to him over the course of last season. I'm starting to wonder if my initial instincts were correct, though, and we've seen his peak as a good but not great coach who can get you into the playoffs and maybe win a round or two but doesn't have the stuff to take them the distance.

 

I haven't given up on him, but I'm definitely not sold. Last year was impressive, but I've started to question the situation more seriously lately, and those suspicions are growing by the week. Hopefully it is something related to injury or a disciplinary problem. If it's simply performance-based this early in a wacky, shortened season, then I have questions. I'm all for accountability with everyone, but that would seem like a pretty rash decision to me at this current time.

I just caught the end of the pregame, seems that TK is a healthy scratch. Wow.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.