January 12, 20215 yr Yeah but I’m not sure he has the kind of mentoring abilities of say a Jagr or a Briere.
January 13, 20215 yr Author G should have been traded about 4 years ago. He is the Flyers version of Jason Peters...
January 13, 20215 yr 17 hours ago, What The F said: G should have been traded about 4 years ago. He is the Flyers version of Jason Peters... Except G is actually still good and not a giant a-hole like Peters. So really he's nothing like that
January 13, 20215 yr If the top six can get going, this bottoms six is monstrous. I hate braun so seeing him on the first pair sucks but I expect it to change
January 13, 20215 yr 1 minute ago, EaglePhan1986 said: Dang I miss Shocker in this thread Was he banned?
January 13, 20215 yr Damn nice pass by Voracek! Here’s hoping the power play improved since the playoffs
January 13, 20215 yr ANOTHER POWER PLAY GOAL!!!!! 2 apples for Gustafson, first goal back for patrick!
January 13, 20215 yr Who would’ve thought JVR and Patrick would score the first two goals of the season. Love seeing it for Patrick. Would love for him to see him become the player we thought when we took him at two
January 13, 20215 yr 16 minutes ago, Joe Shades 73 said: Was he banned? Apparently. I was told the mods suspended him for posting too much Ebonics stuff so when he came back he posted the messages from the mods on the TATE blog 🤣
January 13, 20215 yr 11 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said: Apparently. I was told the mods suspended him for posting too much Ebonics stuff so when he came back he posted the messages from the mods on the TATE blog 🤣 Shocking
January 13, 20215 yr 1 minute ago, Joe Shades 73 said: Hart needs to be better than last year and not a good start so far What are you talking about, he's been fine in this game. That first goal was unstoppable.
January 13, 20215 yr Just now, devpool said: What are you talking about, he's been fine in this game. That first goal was unstoppable. Did you not see his pass to Crosby in the slot?
Create an account or sign in to comment