Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Official Philadelphia Flyers Thread - What are we expecting in 24/25?

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

Except when he didn't at that one game I happened to attend in 2010 :whistle:

 

Clearly you need to sneak into the walls Fargo center lol 

  • Replies 6.1k
  • Views 375.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Clearly you need to sneak into the walls Fargo center lol 

I have a couple of times. 2-0 with me in attendance there. You might be onto something, haha.

Just now, EaglesRocker97 said:

I have a couple of times. 2-0 with me in attendance there. You might be onto something, haha.

I feel like if we write the flyers a letter telling them about your good luck against rask they’ll let you in. 

Nationally televised game so can't watch on nhl.tv, blackout rules are so incredibly stupid.

 

Goooooooallllll

image.gif.63ef8c3c097b3d4b4e1bd94452111a69.gif

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Great job by JVR.  Not my favorite.  But he created that.  

To his credit hes played good so far this year. 

JVR is having a pretty good start to this year.

Hart is super lucky that didn’t go in.

Can someone explain how the playoffs are going to work. I get the 4 teams each division make it. After I’m guessing two rounds where the best from that division makes it to what would be the conference finals. What happens at that point?

Fara🐝

Terrier alert!

Dang the flyers easily could be up 5-1 cause this period they’ve had some amazing chances. 

And this team is missing coots and a real 3rd D pairing. Terrifying, if they could play well consistently 

2 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Ghost is overrated.

Everyone's saying that he's playing like crap, so...properly rated.
 

2 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

As is Hart.

Lol, nope.

 

2 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

As is those jerseys.   

Wrong again!

That was a dumb avoidable penalty by NAK. Have all the momentum and then that happens. 

I feel the same way 

 

another bad penalty. Gonna be 6 on 4

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I feel the same way 

 

Coburn was never really a bad defenseman IMO. He was solid for the most part and had some offensive talent. But I don’t know about him at his age now. I wouldn’t jump the gun

1 minute ago, RoadToHell said:

Coburn was never really a bad defenseman IMO. He was solid for the most part and had some offensive talent. But I don’t know about him at his age now. I wouldn’t jump the gun

I think he’s likely fine as a 5-6th defenseman. He couldn’t be worse than Gustafson 

Omg

Lol another 2 goal lead blown because of stupid penalties 

Yup saw that coming with the stupid penalties the flyers gave the bruins down the stretch. Both hayes and NAK with ridiculously bad penalties. 

And now Laughton is an idiot. 

Well at least we got a point 

LMAO then laughton takes a Fing penalty. 

NAK is definitely going to be taking a seat next game. He has been awful

'Round and 'round we go...

We can’t beat Boston this year. I was looking forward to the Alaska game but now I’m not so sure. Can’t take another outdoor loss

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.