Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Official Philadelphia Flyers Thread - What are we expecting in 24/25?

Featured Replies

Back to their losing ways.

 

Good.

 

#selltheteam

  • Replies 6.1k
  • Views 374.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Yeah the whole team sucks, but I’m going to say that I don’t see Hart as a franchise goaltender for the long-term. Guy is just OK. 

24 minutes ago, nipples said:

Yeah the whole team sucks, but I’m going to say that I don’t see Hart as a franchise goaltender for the long-term. Guy is just OK. 

He has had absolutely no defense in front of him, this season or last. The amount of high quality chances he routinely faces is outrageous. Any other goalie in the league would fair just as well if not worse. 

Could be worse the coyotes are moving into ASU’s new stadium for the next three years that holds just 5000 fans and hoping Tempe approves their new arena lol 

Amazing that the most noteworthy and memorable part of their season was a dog crapping on their logo.

Too bad that they beat LA and Winnipeg. If not, the losing streak would be 19 games.

I assume a lot of the blame for their AWFUL season will be injuries. Not sure HOW much that played into it. It had some impact though.

STOP GOING TO THE GAMES. Maybe that might wake up this dull and faceless franchise. 

  • 2 weeks later...

But hey…they ended the 6-game skid O_o

 

I don't know who changes the thread titles, but kudos on this one. LMAO.

15 hours ago, LacesOut said:

I don't know who changes the thread titles, but kudos on this one. LMAO.

 

Still a whole two months to go :roll:

Not shocking at all at this point in the season, but it looks like Ellis is officially done for the year.

can we bring the firebirds back ? 

2 hours ago, MIRV Griffen said:

Not shocking at all at this point in the season, but it looks like Ellis is officially done for the year.

Did he even play at all this year? I honestly don't know.

1 hour ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

Did he even play at all this year? I honestly don't know.

Like maybe the first month.  That’s it.

  • Author
On 3/1/2022 at 7:29 PM, LacesOut said:

I don't know who changes the thread titles, but kudos on this one. LMAO.

😎

15 hours ago, MIRV Griffen said:

Like maybe the first month.  That’s it.

Don't even think it was that long. I believed he played 4 or 5 games then has gone M.I.A. ever since

1 hour ago, vsptroops said:

Don't even think it was that long. I believed he played 4 or 5 games then has gone M.I.A. ever since

Oof!  Yeah, great investment.

2 hours ago, vsptroops said:

Don't even think it was that long. I believed he played 4 or 5 games then has gone M.I.A. ever since

That’s David Robertson type. Gotta love it 

Anyone suffering through the Wild vs. Flyers?  They score 4 goals only to give up 5 🤣

34 minutes ago, MIRV Griffen said:

Anyone suffering through the Wild vs. Flyers?  They score 4 goals only to give up 5 🤣

It was an entertaining and satisfying loss. I’m not sure they had more than 5000 in the stands tonight.

:pizza:

6 hours ago, MIRV Griffen said:

Anyone suffering through the Wild vs. Flyers?  They score 4 goals only to give up 5 🤣

I just moved to New Freedom Pa. and every game the Flyers play in Philly is blacked out on center ice, between that and them constantly losing I have given up for this season. I got tired wasting three hours of my life watching that garbage, worse Flyers season I can remember.

Not far out of last place, baby!  We just a need a few scrub teams to start winning.

4 hours ago, Mr_Philly said:

I just moved to New Freedom Pa. and every game the Flyers play in Philly is blacked out on center ice, between that and them constantly losing I have given up for this season. I got tired wasting three hours of my life watching that garbage, worse Flyers season I can remember.

Can’t blame you at all.

56 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

3/21/2022 Trade Deadline......

 

Remember 2 decades ago, how exciting the trade deadline was?  Now, I'm excited to see who we sell.  Hoping it's everyone.....when I say everyone......I mean everyone.  

 

YARN | Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube-Man Warehouse and Emporium. | Family Guy  (1999) - S13E02 Comedy | Video gifs by quotes | 85a33a13 | 紗

 

 

it's a fire sale folks. everything must gooooooooooooo !!!!

1 hour ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

3/21/2022 Trade Deadline......

 

Remember 2 decades ago, how exciting the trade deadline was?  Now, I'm excited to see who we sell.  Hoping it's everyone.....when I say everyone......I mean everyone.  

I just hope Fletcher doesn't double down on the Risto trade and decide to not only keep him for the rest of the season, but give him a stupid contract extension. Don't be surprised if he does.

35 minutes ago, vsptroops said:

I just hope Fletcher doesn't double down on the Risto trade and decide to not only keep him for the rest of the season, but give him a stupid contract extension. Don't be surprised if he does.

There was a rumor he offer him a contract extension worth $6m per over 6 years. That would easily be one of the worst flyers contracts of all time. Flyers defense would be Fed for the next 3-4 years with the existing Ellis and Provorov long term deals. You could also say good bye to Sanheim in that scenario. 
 

I wouldn’t pay Risto more than $3m per year let alone $6m.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.