August 25, 20206 yr 3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said: Maybe he’s in Toronto OH picking up Gritty?
August 25, 20206 yr That likely does it with how the islanders are defensively. Hoping but it’s not good.
August 25, 20206 yr Such a frustrating game. I know we’ve all been on Giroux, and rightfully so, but Coots has been damn near worthless too.
August 25, 20206 yr Hart had no chance there. How the Hell do you leave a player in the slot that alone? Going to be very hard to score 2 to tie it up. Need to get 1 by the 12:00 mark at least.
August 25, 20206 yr Look at everyone hanging back when whoever it was had the puck deep. FFS you’re already down. Rush the GD Fn net. No emotion behind the bench. Feel like I’m watching Hak coach.
August 25, 20206 yr Game over. Another goal Hart had no chance. Oh well, have to win Game 2. Sucks it's Weds, day or night doesn't matter to me, I won't be able to watch either way. Hopefully they bag a goal and avoid the shutout. Would help with momentum and confidence.
August 25, 20206 yr 1 minute ago, Green_Guinness said: Game over. Another goal Hart had no chance. Oh well, have to win Game 2. Sucks it's Weds, day or night doesn't matter to me, I won't be able to watch either way. Hopefully they bag a goal and avoid the shutout. Would help with momentum and confidence. Honestly the islanders have the flyers number. We’ve lost by 2 or more goals in every game against them this year and 0-4-0. We struggle with their type of style.
August 25, 20206 yr 1 minute ago, nipples said: They aren’t winning this series. Yuppp. I’ll say this the islanders are playing the best hockey of any team in the East. They’ve basically been dismantling the caps and flyers for 5 of their last 6 games.
August 25, 20206 yr 4 minutes ago, nipples said: They aren’t winning this series. Yeah, it definitely doesn’t look good.
August 25, 20206 yr Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said: Way too early to say all that guys. I’m still taking the under of 1.5 goals for coots, TK and giroux for the entire playoffs.
Create an account or sign in to comment