August 26, 20206 yr Just now, nipples said: Of course the game I don’t get to see they hang 3 goals on them in the 1st. I guess this means you’ll have to sacrifice watching moving forward for the sake of the team
August 26, 20206 yr 4 minutes ago, nipples said: Of course the game I don’t get to see they hang 3 goals on them in the 1st. I think it’s obvious you can’t watch anymore flyers hockey. It’s the only correlation to them having this offensive output
August 26, 20206 yr 13 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said: I think it’s obvious you can’t watch anymore flyers hockey. It’s the only correlation to them having this offensive output Guess I’ll have to record them and watch after they end.
August 26, 20206 yr 1 minute ago, nipples said: Guess I’ll have to record them and watch after they end. Thank you for your sacrifice.
August 26, 20206 yr 6 minutes ago, nipples said: Guess I’ll have to record them and watch after they end.
August 26, 20206 yr 2 minutes ago, Bill said: Stuck at work. How are they looking today? First period they asserted their dominance. Watch the highlights because couts has just a disgusting goal. Hayes netted two. Second period, basically playing shutdown mode. Just let up an isles pp goal though.
August 26, 20206 yr Was a bad time to take a avoidable penalty When the islanders had been playing better and getting some momentum.
August 26, 20206 yr Great job by the flyers defense on that 2 on 1. Dive perfectly at the right time to get the block.
August 26, 20206 yr Wow that was a BS call. This game isn’t over. The islanders earlier this year were down 3-0 and began the Flyers 4-3 in ot
August 26, 20206 yr I believe the islanders haven’t given up 30 shots in a game in 10 consecutive games.
August 26, 20206 yr 1 minute ago, devpool said: Lol I'm not watching this ish anymore if they lose this game, unbelievable Second time this year they’d have blown a 3-0 lead against the islanders. Might be lucky the guy was just offsides
August 26, 20206 yr Just now, Diehardfan said: They are f'ed Yup and they go on the PK. Probably give up a goal on that with how this is going.
August 26, 20206 yr AV using up all that cache he built up this year really quickly with me right now.
August 26, 20206 yr What an absolutely Fing stupid challenge. Even if they kill theyll have zero time to do anything
Create an account or sign in to comment