August 30, 20206 yr It just blows my mind how bad they are at passing. Even short passes are nowhere close
August 30, 20206 yr 1 minute ago, ToastJenkins said: I guess Hart needs to score and play defenseman too I mean hart has as many goals as giroux
August 30, 20206 yr 1 minute ago, devpool said: It just blows my mind how bad they are at passing. Even short passes are nowhere close I would be more shocked if the habs series wasn’t exactly the same type of thing going on with their passing and turnovers in their own end
August 30, 20206 yr Flyers need to get out of this period tied at 1 and regroup. and AV needs to go off on them cause it’s been a lazy piss poor performance since scoring the goal. it’s not even about just not playing well it’s just completely outworked at every level. You see guys just half assing it to pucks and checks
August 30, 20206 yr I just don't understand how they fly around the entire first period winning races and battles and then they spend the entire second period getting pushed off every puck and losing every race
August 30, 20206 yr 3 minutes ago, devpool said: I just don't understand how they fly around the entire first period winning races and battles and then they spend the entire second period getting pushed off every puck and losing every race I mean it shouldn’t be. this is basically what they have been since the end of the lavy era. Legitimately how many times have we seen the flyer show up for one period And then the rest of the game no-show or that they don’t show up for the first period and a half and then come out like gangbusters and barely lose the game because they decided not to play a full 60 minutes. This has been the Flyers issue for years is that they don’t play 60 minutes consistently. Like hasktol was part of the issue but this crap has been going on since before that playoff series with the rangers.
August 30, 20206 yr So there's a guy literally sitting on farabee preventing him from getting up, and thats ok?
August 30, 20206 yr Yup because our idiot defenseman can’t get the puck out of the zone. That’s likely going to do it with how the islanders play defense.
August 30, 20206 yr I’m pretty sure that guy was offsides by a good mile. Have to tho back and watch.
August 30, 20206 yr Just now, Green_Guinness said: FFS, let up a goal that late in the period. This team is lazy and has no hunger. Just slop we cant even seem to pass on the move and locate the damn opponents out in front of the net. Stop staring at the puck
August 30, 20206 yr Just now, ToastJenkins said: Just slop we cant even seem to pass on the move and locate the damn opponents out in front of the net. Stop staring at the puck Identical to the habs series except you are playing a better opponent
August 30, 20206 yr 6 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said: I mean it shouldn’t be. this is basically what they have been since the end of the lavy era. Legitimately how many times have we seen the flyer show up for one period And then the rest of the game no-show or that they don’t show up for the first period and a half and then come out like gangbusters and barely lose the game because they decided not to play a full 60 minutes. This has been the Flyers issue for years is that they don’t play 60 minutes consistently. Like hasktol was part of the issue but this crap has been going on since before that playoff series with the rangers. Yep, since Pronger retired, this has been a common occurrence. No leadership on this team. I'm tired of the "captain" Giroux. Where the hell is he? Him and Voracek have been the constants over the last 7-8 years and here we are. That was one of the worst periods I've seen the Flyera play in a long time. That was Hakstol era hockey.
August 30, 20206 yr Well that does it for this game, we'll get another period of blind passes and 40 icings and probably 2 more goals, then probably get smacked tomorrow and that'll be the series
August 30, 20206 yr Just a poor team effort. It's like they think they can sleepwalk through most of the game. Like "OK, we played a great 1st period, dominated and have the lead so we can coast the rest of the way". They either don't hustle for pucks or when they do they can't finish the play. They aren't keeping their skates moving for a full 60 minutes. The lack of effort and basic hockey awareness is going from frustrating to watch to just being really pissed off. Hope AV rips them in the locker room. Or just open the door, take a look around and say "Oh, sorry ladies. I was looking for my hockey team.", and turn and walk away.
August 30, 20206 yr Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said: That was offsides. Yeah I’m absolutely shocked they didn’t challenge that. That’s a huge goal and it was pretty obvious
August 30, 20206 yr We have the same amount of blocked shots as them. But they have 25 shots to our 15.
August 30, 20206 yr I'm on the same line as 4for4. Coach won't put us in cuz we have bbq sauce on our jerseys.
August 30, 20206 yr 10 minutes ago, vsptroops said: Yep, since Pronger retired, this has been a common occurrence. No leadership on this team. I'm tired of the "captain" Giroux. Where the hell is he? Him and Voracek have been the constants over the last 7-8 years and here we are. That was one of the worst periods I've seen the Flyera play in a long time. That was Hakstol era hockey. Exactly. It’s been like this for nearly a decade now. At some point in time you got to say the "leaders” have been here for most of the time it might fall on them. I am tired of watching a team show up for 1/3 of a game expecting to win in big games. Get your Fing leadership in place. I’m Fing tired of giroux not doing crap game in and game out
August 30, 20206 yr I mean they haven’t lost a game this series when scoring first, so we’ll see how they respond this period. Come out with fire again like the first and we can turn it around. This is a period by period team anyway, whose to say they won’t come out aggressive and tie it up
Create an account or sign in to comment