Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

President Donald J. Trump

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Gannan said:

If you don't think a 5k bribe for voting for a political party is totally normal, you have TDS!

Furthermore I'm sure our resident Trump supporters wouldn't have batted an eye if Obama had proposed such a thing. Right @Procus ?

Speaking of TDS

Nevermind the promises to forgive student loan debt….

  • Replies 26.3k
  • Views 654.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, VanHammersly said:

Especially if they're a masculine fireman type with broad shoulders.

"And post"

He really thought this was good. Stay for the end. roll

4 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

Speaking of TDS

Nevermind the promises to forgive student loan debt….

lol "The guy I called a Communist every day for 4 years did it too! Checkmate, libs!"

12 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

Speaking of TDS

Nevermind the promises to forgive student loan debt….

your attempts these days be like ....

Lightsaber Gif GIFs | Tenor

13 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

Speaking of TDS

Nevermind the promises to forgive student loan debt….

Yeah, Trump is doing some of the same things that the guy that you called a socialist did hahaha.

Your lack of awareness is a boon to CVON though, so thanks for that.

10 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Dont forget the 9,000 for parents to stay home!

plus all that money that big pharma is paying us on the 500% discount for scripts!!!

15 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

your attempts these days be like ....

Lightsaber Gif GIFs | Tenor

These days? He’s been a limp dick since he started drinking orange koolaid.

1 hour ago, The_Omega said:

Speaking of TDS

Nevermind the promises to forgive student loan debt….

Joe Biden was a socialist who fell asleep all the time. I'm going to make sure that never happens again by voting for a socialist who falls asleep all the time! Take that libs!

IMG_0104.jpeg

1 hour ago, The_Omega said:

Speaking of TDS

Nevermind the promises to forgive student loan debt….

"The guy I support is promising double and triple the amounts of stimulus checks than the guy I hated and said is the worst president ever! Mic drop libs!"

you guys are so funny

2 hours ago, NOTW said:

Only 1 million? I can see it now.

Magat - "I didn't get a check, but I know a guys who's 3rd cousin through marriage got one"

1 hour ago, Boogyman said:

Dont forget the 9,000 for parents to stay home!

Plus the $1000 Trump01K retirement fund and 25% cheaper filet mignon! I have my resignation letter drafted and just waiting for my gold phone to get here.

image.png

.

IMG_0791.jpeg

Hey @Procus your favorite news source is clowning on your hero again

image.png

In honor of our 9/11 hero’s I did the stairclimber challenge at the gym.

7 hours ago, The_Omega said:

Speaking of TDS

Nevermind the promises to forgive student loan debt….

The eye looks slightly less horrifying here, Sarah

Bat schnit crazy

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.