September 8Sep 8 3 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:the cucks - the hero of 9-11 !!!!!!!25th Amendment time.
September 8Sep 8 11 minutes ago, VanHammersly said:Also the part where he's thirsting after burly firemenAlso, is it me or is this the first time he's admitted to being fat?
September 8Sep 8 58 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:@Diehardfan "Being a lying piece of crap about national tragedies is exactly what I voted for
September 8Sep 8 37 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:I think it important to have the last line about the firemen in there. Because it really give a picture of the heroics of the day. You can imagin Trump is there and he telling everyone FIGHT! FIGHT! and these brave fireman they have to drag him away while he fighting to break free. The sacrafice he make for this country has never been more a parent
September 8Sep 8 More disgusting bile comes out of his mouth every day!! He's never going to make it to the end of his term. I, for one, cannot wait for that day.
September 8Sep 8 It’s all adding up! His claim is just another fever dream where fell asleep watching a documentary and dreamt that he was really there, and he was Rescued by the village people. Wakes up with a stiffy and ymca playing on repeat.
September 8Sep 8 It's true. Reporter Brian Williams was there too. They were dodging many RPGs that day!
September 8Sep 8 Trump being pulled out of the rubble at Ground Zero is more believable than @Procus being an attorney
September 8Sep 8 4 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:Trump being pulled out of the rubble at Ground Zero is more believable than @Procus being an attorneyWouldn’t surprise me if Donny T. someday makes the claim that he was the first ever soldier with bone spurs to help fight off the Tet Offensive in Da Nang.
September 8Sep 8 3 hours ago, kiwieagle said:@Diehardfan "Being a lying piece of crap about national tragedies is exactly what I voted forAbsolutely. I voted even for the stuff I don't agree with (like this)...gladly. Nothing will ever be worse than Harris. Mentally ill here won't agree. I couldn't care less. Go on crying about it and letting it consume your lives. I have no regrets and never will. Disagreeing with him is another issue. Now, kindly stop thinking of me during these episodes.
September 8Sep 8 16 minutes ago, Frankfurteagle89 said:Wouldn’t surprise me if Donny T. someday makes the claim that he was the first ever soldier with bone spurs to help fight off the Tet Offensive in Da Nang.Also the first ever to step on the moon barefoot, he’s also the only remaining survivor of the titanic, and he single handedly shot down over 100 Japanese planes in Pearl Harbor. He was going to be the first to fly across the Atlantic but once he heard it call transatlantic he declined. He’s the new Chuck Norris meme. 😂
September 8Sep 8 1 hour ago, NOTW said:It's true. Reporter Brian Williams was there too. They were dodging many RPGs that day!I was waiting for this! 😂
September 8Sep 8 4 hours ago, Dave Moss said:Also, is it me or is this the first time he's admitted to being fat?Maybe. It’s definitely not the first time he’s admitted to being an out and proud homosexual.
Create an account or sign in to comment