September 17Sep 17 Just now, NOTW said:JFC.....does he not realize even the cult members are growing tired of his constant BS? LOL it's freaking hilarious.
September 17Sep 17 so, regarding the mid-term convention numbers, sure the nfl opener had 10xs the viewers, but did you know that the wnba finals tied the convention number?? 🤣
September 17Sep 17 Just now, NOTW said:wow, unlike other administrations, this one is soooooo in touch with everyday american citizens.
September 17Sep 17 14 minutes ago, we_gotta_believe said:JFC, this will go down as the dumbest administration in US historyBetter stop that WAR, I mean, whatever the heck is going on in the middle east. Chemtrails all over the place. Planes, missiles.........
September 17Sep 17 On 11/8/2024 at 11:02 AM, DiPros said:100% Phoney!!!! 24 hours vs 16,287 hours and counting, but I am sure in another 336 hours it will all be over.
September 18Sep 18 2 hours ago, kiwieagle said:@Diehardfan Animal Fing FBI agents is exactly what I voted forFlorida mom arrested over video of her in sex acts with dog https://share.google/avbOTrp8l2B60ZtZ2Recruitment is gonna be at an all time high!
September 18Sep 18 25 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:lunaticHe’s so punch drunk from grifting and enriching himself completely unchecked by the other 2 branches of government, I’m sure he believes he can do anything at this point.
September 18Sep 18 24 minutes ago, MidMoFo said:He’s so punch drunk from grifting and enriching himself completely unchecked by the other 2 branches of government, I’m sure he believes he can do anything at this point.I think he just hates fishing because it gives people peace of mind.
September 18Sep 18 2 hours ago, kiwieagle said:@Diehardfan Animal Fing FBI agents is exactly what I voted forU cant just take the animals side in these type of cases. And u cant just ruin someone career over a few bad "situations." I wont say "mistakes" because we need to hear BOTH sides not just the animals
September 18Sep 18 19 hours ago, barho said:JFC.....does he not realize even the cult members are growing tired of his constant BS? LOL it's freaking hilarious.His act has worn so thin. You can see that the Trumpbots here don’t even want to defend his nonsense anymore.
September 18Sep 18 10 hours ago, pisceschica said:What’s amazing about Stephen King saying that about Trump is he wrote a character like Trump before Trump was a thing in the dead zone. If you read that book now it’s spooky as hell.
September 18Sep 18 1 hour ago, MidMoFo said:He’s so punch drunk from grifting and enriching himself completely unchecked by the other 2 branches of government, I’m sure he believes he can do anything at this point.Yeah no way he voluntarily leaves when his term is up. Anyone thinking he will simply walk away is fooling themselves.
Create an account or sign in to comment