September 22Sep 22 30 minutes ago, pisceschica said:We are 2 weeks away from Trump renaming water to diesel so no one can complain about it being too expensive because it will then be free!
September 22Sep 22 The man with zero intelligence wants to rename artificial intelligence to super intelligence. I can’t anymore with this clown 😂I think I’ll rename my mortgage to "saving account” cuz it’s better reflects my lifestyle.
September 23Sep 23 5 hours ago, lynched1 said:What boycott?they are at the UN dumass, and were given access by the UN.
September 23Sep 23 7 hours ago, Mike030270 said:Honestly it sounds like an SNL skitHas OpenAI announced its company name change yet?
September 23Sep 23 19 minutes ago, Lambo said:they are at the UN dumass, and were given access by the UN.
September 23Sep 23 4 hours ago, pisceschica said:This mf’er needs to learn the English language or GTFO.
September 23Sep 23 The Trump White House built an app that tracks its users location every 4.5 minutes.
September 23Sep 23 10 hours ago, VanHammersly said:This mf’er needs to learn the English language or GTFO.boomhauer lives!
September 23Sep 23 14 hours ago, DBW said:The man with zero intelligence wants to rename artificial intelligence to super intelligence. I can’t anymore with this clown 😂I think I’ll rename my mortgage to "saving account” cuz it’s better reflects my lifestyle.The Terminator t800 just had bad marketing, things could have been different if they'd just called them Snuggles.
September 23Sep 23 2 hours ago, toolg said:The Trump White House built an app that tracks its users location every 4.5 minutes.And the cucks were worried about tracking chips in vaccines.....HAHA
September 23Sep 23 1 minute ago, vikas83 said:What...could one of the cucks kindly explain to me how trump cares about anything or anyone but his brand?
Create an account or sign in to comment