June 1Jun 1 Offical...the Eagles receive New England's first-round pick in 2028 and a fifth-round pick in 2027https://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/eagles-trade-aj-brown-to-the-patriots
June 1Jun 1 Good riddance. The guy is a malcontent. Time to move on. It would have been nice to get a 2027 first-round pick, but I started to worry we would have to settle for a 2027 2nd round pick.
June 1Jun 1 17 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:Would be funny if he has a great yearHe might well do. He’s been pretty elite for us apart from last year. If the Pats get 2022-2024 AJ it’s a great deal for them.
June 1Jun 1 8 minutes ago, ManchesterEagle said:He might well do. He’s been pretty elite for us apart from last year.If the Pats get 2022-2024 AJ it’s a great deal for them.Last year is arguably better than 2024. Lower yard per catch and just didn’t look the same but similar numbers.
June 1Jun 1 So basically we got AJ for a first and a third and now got a first and a 5th with 4 years of solid production and two SB appearances. Not a bad ROI. Apart form that Im happy hes gone. Great player for us but after last season it was clear he didn't want to play for us.
June 1Jun 1 If AJ wanted out then so be it but Arthur Juan. The grass isn't greener on the other side. Ask Tyreek after leaving the Chiefs. Sure he got his ring but this whole thing was stupid. Vabrel clearly colluded with Russini on these AJ stories. I don't care what anyone says. I'm sad this just couldn't work out. I still thank AJ for everything. It's just sad. Devonta, it's your time now brother. Just like year 1 when you almost had 1k yards as a rookie. It's time to lead Devonta.
June 1Jun 1 10 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:Last year is arguably better than 2024.Lower yard per catch and just didn’t look the same but similar numbers.Played 2 games less in 2024 and still had more yards. Plus they were forcing it to him at times last year.
June 1Jun 1 1 minute ago, PoconoDon said:Horseshoes and hand grenades my friend.Rock Ya-Sin is a bum. The fact that he was on Brown the whole game and almost shut him down is embarrassing and just goes to show much Brown has either declined or simply quit on the team last season.
June 1Jun 1 43 minutes ago, ilikepargo said:Is he traded yet?Ok. So I guess the answer is "Yes. Yes he is."
June 1Jun 1 7 minutes ago, KINGnabb said:If AJ wanted out then so be it but Arthur Juan. The grass isn't greener on the other side. Ask Tyreek after leaving the Chiefs. Sure he got his ring but this whole thing was stupid. Vabrel clearly colluded with Russini on these AJ stories. I don't care what anyone says. I'm sad this just couldn't work out. I still thank AJ for everything. It's just sad. Devonta, it's your time now brother. Just like year 1 when you almost had 1k yards as a rookie. It's time to lead Devonta.I'm very excited for Smitty. I think now he can surpass Brown's legacy and become one of the greatest WRs we've ever had.
June 1Jun 1 Just now, beto_eagles said:I'm very excited for Smitty. I think now he can surpass Brown's legacy and become one of the greatest WRs we've ever had.He's been WR 1 for the last two years anyway.
June 1Jun 1 1 minute ago, ManchesterEagle said:Played 2 games less in 2024 and still had more yards. Plus they were forcing it to him at times last year.Aahhh ok. I just looked at the google stats that didn’t show games played.
June 1Jun 1 Just now, beto_eagles said:I'm very excited for Smitty. I think now he can surpass Brown's legacy and become one of the greatest WRs we've ever had.Devonta had more Yards than AJ last year and has the most Legendary Catch in the Super Bowl. Devonta has been growing for this moment. He learned a lot under AJ but now it's his time. Devonta is ready for this.
June 1Jun 1 Just now, KINGnabb said:Devonta had more Yards than AJ last year and has the most Legendary Catch in the Super Bowl. Devonta has been growing for this moment. He learned a lot under AJ but now it's his time. Devonta is ready for this.Absolutely, and he doesn't have that diva attitude of many WRs. It's easier to like him.
June 1Jun 1 3 minutes ago, T-1000 said:Rock Ya-Sin is a bum. The fact that he was on Brown the whole game and almost shut him down is embarrassing and just goes to show much Brown has either declined or simply quit on the team last season.I think it was quit not decline. Slowed routes, dropped passes, just a general lack of focus due to a lack of want to.
June 1Jun 1 He’ll make an impact at the pats because he’ll have a new contract and a change of scenery. I’ll miss some of his play as on his day he’s one of the best in the business. But not the drama, no one wants that shite.
Create an account or sign in to comment