Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GDT: Philadelphia Eagles @ Tennessee Titans, 9-20-26, 1PM EST

Featured Replies

To all the cultist scumbags who freaked out on Hurts and called him mid for getting hit while he threw the ball.

Idh53u.gif

10 minutes ago, Lambo said:

The cult gave Hurts to much credit for Saquan and the O-lines dominance.

What?

HOLY S!!!!!!!! YES JALEN!!!!!

Okay d just need one stop

game ain't over

  • Author

I would have liked a force return. Give then ONE offensive play at best.

Just now, Uscg-green said:

Hurts is the hardest QB to figure out in football I swear. Why can't he play like that all the time? He just comes through

He’s good. It’s really not that hard to figure out 😂

3 minutes ago, eaglestime34 said:

I have absolutely no faith in the offense and hurts if they get the ball. It will end with a interception.

I was thinking the same thing but Hurts just knows how to win.

1 minute ago, Jeep_man said:

Eagles Luckyyyy here, shouldnt have won this game.

Roseman need to trade for a quality DE

Max Crosby

1 minute ago, DBW said:

He’s good. It’s really not that hard to figure out 😂

Way can't he play that good all the time?

  • Author

GAME!!!!

Just now, DBW said:

He’s good. It’s really not that hard to figure out 😂


Except all 3 and outs and not scoring for 2-3 quarters at a time.

Ball game. Ugly but I'll take it.

what a terrible play by ward. clap your hands to that mf er

I don't see Ward yapping now

go get Fed punk!

Should win next week

😮

I said before, jalen is the #1 qb I wouldnt want to play against in the 4th and only have a small lead. Dude has that element of his game down

Can’t believe we won that game

a win is a win

Just now, Uscg-green said:

Way can't he play that good all the time?

Because nobody plays good all the time this is the NFL

"We’re gonna make Jalen play quarterback”

~ Jeffery Simmons ~

And you did.

Just now, Uscg-green said:

Way can't he play that good all the time?

True. Then the game wouldn't come down to wire where he is then forced to make big plays.

10 for 117 and a TD for Slim Reaper.

He could have had way more if Hurts was just a hair earlier on a deep ball.

He is that dude that won the Heisman and dominated the NCAA Championship and caught the dagger. Please feed him regularly.

I’ll take the w but I’ll need to stock up on pepto bismol in the meantime

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.