Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Philadelphia Eagles @ Chicago Bears, 9-28-26, 8:15 PM EST

Featured Replies

Holding

Ringo and Dalton and both go F themselves.

we can get right back into this game. need the offense to do something here

Like I said, we can’t get out of our own way. We suck

Jesus Christ. Anytime they do something good flag. Knew they were throwing that flag as soon as I saw him turn a bit.

Refs making sure to keep their foot on our necks

Ringos name is called. Nothing good can come out of that.

  • Author

Getting backed up again. Not that it matters. Starting at the 35 didn't matter. Starting at the 40 didn't matter.

How much you wanna bet we go three and out.

That’s a 20 yard swing. F you Ringo.

Ringo is worthless

They desperately need points on this drive

I think we need to see a little more pace on the offense here

They're milking a whole lot of commercials out of this third quarter.

Thank you coaching staff for saving me money on potentially traveling to the Arizona game in December. I'll spend the money on crack cocaine instead

Need 7 here. And would like to get it fast. LFG!!!!!

FLY EAGLES FLY

Run the ball to the left

Haven't had a screen in a while.

The entire team looks so flat. Where is the intensity?

1 minute ago, Southparkeagles said:

After the last two games I have them at 6 - 11 - (subject to change.😁)

I think they’ll finish 8-9 or 9-8… though I mean I’m not confident. I’m just so disappointed in the defense.

Just now, Columbus Eagle said:

That’s a 20 yard swing. F you Ringo.

No idea why hes on this team. Big mistake letting Jobe go over that bum.

3 sacks in 3 games, 0 turnovers. This might be a bottom 5 defense at this point.

Just now, DieselEagle said:

I think we need to see a little more pace on the offense here

Everything should be a 2 minute offense with this team.

Just now, b_west3 said:

Thank you coaching staff for saving me money on potentially traveling to the Arizona game in December. I'll spend the money on crack cocaine instead

Who says you can't do both?

Just now, b_west3 said:

Thank you coaching staff for saving me money on potentially traveling to the Arizona game in December. I'll spend the money on crack cocaine instead

LOL

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.