Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Philadelphia Eagles @ Chicago Bears, 9-28-26, 8:15 PM EST

Featured Replies

Just now, b_west3 said:

I almost wish they were

Yup. Maybe it would force Luries hand.

I’m finished with this. I’m not letting them ruin another NFL season. Thankfully we play a lot of 1am Uk games so I won’t be doing this again.

Just now, Krump said:

I would blitz Hurts every play, he's terrible against it

That’s also playcalling. He never has an outlet.

What a terrible throw

Team is cooked. Coaching sucks all around. Hurts can't read the field. Oline blows. defense sucks. Our drafting has been bad for two years as well.

Eagles will end up 10-7, make the playoffs, round 1 exit. And they’ll rinse and repeat it next year.

If we stop Chicago from scoring here. We're gonna win the game.

GO FLYERS!!!!!

I mean, you guys see what im seeing, right?

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Yup. Maybe it would force Luries hand.

Well that and maybe then we could draft a franchise qb, game changing edge or Jeremiah Smith

LET'S TURN THIS FING 💩💩💩 AROUND!!!!!

Eagles getting outcoached on both sides by a mile.

The D was supposed to give the eagles a buffer as they figure out the new O but the D has been pretty bad too and if the o cant run the o doesn't work and right now they cant run, no one's biting on PA when you get 1 yard on first down

WTF was hurts thinking? Lemon clearly wide open for aa 1st down but he throws into obvious coverage. He just doesn't see the whole field a great deal of the time. It's maddening to watch.

Just now, Portyansky said:

If we stop Chicago from scoring here. We're gonna win the game.

Shut up

Groundhog day

Ultimately I blame Howie for wasting a bunch of top picks on useless players on this team, and holding on to Siri too long.

Shoulda got rid of Sirianni last year.

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I’m finished with this. I’m not letting them ruin another NFL season. Thankfully we play a lot of 1am Uk games so I won’t be doing this again.

Exactly why I hate prime time games. Stay up just to watch this bs.

2 minutes ago, Lambo said:

Hurts is garbage. Snow bunnied that pass.

The whole team sucks! Howie has been terrible the last two off seasons.

Defense going to lay down

Just now, M.C. said:

LET'S TURN THIS FING 💩💩💩 AROUND!!!!!

Not tonight they won't.

This team is not fun to watch at all…even when they win.

It’s over. The defense is done.

Makuba and Epps are not nfl players.

Now we won't tackle.

Makuba is useless. Just utterly useless, blown coverages missed tackles just pathetic

Just now, mr_hunt said:

This team is not fun to watch at all…even when they win.

Nope

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.