Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Philadelphia Eagles @ Chicago Bears, 9-28-26, 8:15 PM EST

Featured Replies

Sunday's are now open for golf. This team sucks.

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Any teams watching just send pressure every play. The o can’t beat it.

I seen a 3rd string QB getting pressured and making throw after throw,,, Why cant the Eagles do it?

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I think they’ll finish 8-9 or 9-8… though I mean I’m not confident. I’m just so disappointed in the defense.

I dont feel the offense will be as bad as the defense, but this team isnt talented enough all around to win more than 10. For now though, its 6-11 with a slight possibility of going 8-9.

He threw it into his chest. He just did not see him drop.

Hurts isn't seeing the field. Another theme from last year.

Hurts is garbage. Snow bunnied that pass.

hurts is not tracking the defensive line and who's rushing and dropping.

So when did teams decide they need to treat the end of the third quarter like its the two minute drill? Fing punt the ball

OK. Done for the night. See ya later folks.

Great pass right there. I blame Daulton for this whole fiasco. Lemon was wide open.

Getting picked apart by a third string qb and one of the worst defenses in the league.

That was horrible by Hurts

Used to love Tj here.. now I want to punch him in his junk

That is on Hurts. Lemon is wide open multiple times and he won’t throw his way.

End of the season:

Cut Hurts,

Fire Sirianni...

11 minutes ago, Columbus Eagle said:

Really? You think Hurts is the problem?

Yes

1 minute ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Any teams watching just send pressure every play. The o can’t beat it.

I would blitz Hurts every play, he's terrible against it

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

He threw it into his chest. He just did not see him drop.

Just like he did earlier.

This team should be 0-3

Just now, Lambo said:

Hurts is garbage. Snow bunnied that pass.

image.png

a man in a suit and tie with red eyes and the words i see what you did there

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

This team should be 0-3

I almost wish they were

Just now, Krump said:

I would blitz Hurts every play, he's terrible against it

Yup. Just blitz him because they have no answer for it.

Just now, GreenReaper said:

Great pass right there. I blame Dailton for this whole fiasco. Lemon was wide open.

Dalton still beating us in the twilight of his career.

Good night, I’m done.

I Fing hate this team!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.