Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Philadelphia Eagles @ Chicago Bears, 9-28-26, 8:15 PM EST

Featured Replies

Just now, Ewaeagle said:

The entire team looks so flat. Where is the intensity?

He plays in Vegas now

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I think they’ll finish 8-9 or 9-8… though I mean I’m not confident. I’m just so disappointed in the defense.

Where do those 8 wins come from?

1 minute ago, GreenReaper said:

Haven't had a screen in a while.

it has to work eventually right

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

3 sacks in 3 games, 0 turnovers. This might be a bottom 5 defense at this point.

Absolutely

Just now, Portyansky said:

Who says you can't do both?

I'd have to to watch this team in person

Maybe we can run another WR screen and lose 4 yards.

4 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I think this season could be the one that catches up to him. Because I’m not expecting us to make the play offs. I wasn’t sold on them before the season started and they’ve done nothing to change my mind. In fact they are worse than I thought.

Its unreal how many times they come out at half and go 3 n out or give up points .

Seems the only time they can move the ball is under 2 minutes of each half.

Last time this O under siri was consistent was when steichen was here

Just now, xxeaglesfanxx said:

3 sacks in 3 games, 0 turnovers. This might be a bottom 5 defense at this point.

I'm gonna give Vic the benefit of the doubt. His D does usually start slow during the seasons

1 minute ago, GreenReaper said:

Haven't had a screen in a while.

Would love a WR screen behind the LOS :)

This years draft might be one of the worst in recent memory.

7 minutes ago, Lambo said:

Two words, Jalen Hurts.

Hurts is the number one problem, but this fan base doesn't want to admit it.

  • Author

Wow, a 1st down.

A first down what’s that?

just so slow to develop. hit the hole man

More wicks and smitty

A first down what’s that?

  • Author

Barkley for 2.

Keep up the tempo!!

A fg does zero good. Honestly any points do no good because the d will just give it back.

This beats d is all over hurts

  • Author

Incomplete.

A fg does zero good. Honestly any points do no good because the d will just give it back.

So 4 and out?

Oh look 3rd and long

Garbage.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.