GDT: LA Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 9/20 @1pm EST

EagleJoe8

lmao, Cox has one good play and gets injured 

this team is so Fing soft it makes me sick 

Besides playing off 20 yards, Mills with the incredible ability to not make the tackle gave him an extra 5 yards

Just now, nipples said:

Tired of hearing this. Sure he could have caught it, but it was a crap throw and it’s very easy for the receiver to lose some focus knowing he’s in such a vulnerable position. He’s lucky he didn’t get cracked like Ertz when Wentz hung him out to dry last year. 

Story of Wentz's career since 2017. "Hit receiver in the hands" is the refrain. This team doesn't have "drop" issues with other QBs

Just now, EaglesIreland said:

Of course fletcher cox is done. I mean what else was going to happen ?

He's done? You got an 8 ball?

Traffic has been moderate, so far, but I haven't had any issues yet. Board seems to be loading well for me. Anyone having any issues?

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Traffic has been moderate, so far, but I haven't had any issues yet. Board seems to be loading well for me. Anyone having any issues?

No issues here

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Besides playing off 20 yards, Mills with the incredible ability to not make the tackle gave him an extra 5 yards

You mean jalen isn’t a good safety either?  F! I though for sure hanging onto and starting a 7th round pick was going to pay off 

Just now, jsb235 said:

Cowboys getting killed, so one positive.

So are the Giants last time I checked. This division sucks lol 

1 minute ago, Saltpeter said:

Story of Wentz's career since 2017. "Hit receiver in the hands" is the refrain. This team doesn't have "drop" issues with other QBs

Some of this is on Wentz. He needs to stop being so stubborn and just listen to his coaches about his mechanics. But some of this is the Eagles continue to just cater to him instead of getting guys were going to be on his a** about it. 

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

None yet.

They hired award-winning conditioning and medical staff from other teams...

...and nothing changed. What the hell is wrong with this team and injuries. 

Archived