GDT: LA Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 9/20 @1pm EST

EagleJoe8

2 minutes ago, nipples said:

Get the Fing ball down. Really getting sick of Wentz overthrows. 

ball was high but still catchable . . . it went right through his hands

Well at least we got something out of that drive. That throw from Wentz to Goedert was poor.

Worm-burners are better than these high passes. With high passes you have a higher injury chance and it is more likely to be intercepted.

Just now, Portyansky said:

That's just Wentz man. If it hasn't been corrected by now it won't be. I made a thread about it when I saw them in camp. Dude is gonna get our WR/TEs injured. 

Wentz has no-one to keep him in-check and he's unable to deal with hard-coaching. 

As long as Press Taylor is the QB coach, Wentz is going to stay the same. 

3 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

That's just Wentz man. If it hasn't been corrected by now it won't be. I made a thread about it when I saw them in camp. Dude is gonna get our WR/TEs injured. 

Frankly they needed more experience quarterback coach to get through him. The reason why he looks so great in 2017 is because they didn’t have someone like press Taylor who is a pushover. Defilippo was hard on him.  Carson Probably didn’t like it but it served him better 

1 minute ago, McNabbIsDone said:

Tired of hearing this. Sure he could have caught it, but it was a crap throw and it’s very easy for the receiver to lose some focus knowing he’s in such a vulnerable position. He’s lucky he didn’t get cracked like Ertz when Wentz hung him out to dry last year. 

2 minutes ago, McNabbIsDone said:

Repetitve accuracy: Carson has never had it save for 1 season.

Archived