Check in here when you arrive

OCEaglefan

3 hours ago, Moderator5 said:

🖐️

I know, you came over when you saw we already started the new boobs thread for you.  Amirite?

• Haha 1

The last EMB was quite a journey that lead to a our first Superbowl. So many posts, memories, combat waivers.

Here's to hoping we get to experience the whole thing all over again here. 

:Eagle_smiley:

• Like 1

On 4/20/2020 at 10:24 PM, OCEaglefan said:

So we have a roster of missing people to invite 

I have a feeling that a lot of people don't and won't know about the old EMB going away until after it's gone. Then one day, they'll go to the old site and it just won't be there. I've sent out a few PMs on the old board, but who knows if they'll even get an email notification from that. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I have a feeling that a lot of people don't and won't know about the old EMB going away until after it's gone. Then one day, they'll go to the old site and it just won't be there. I've sent out a few PMs on the old board, but who knows if they'll even get an email notification from that. 

Yeah you're probably right there. I'm still going to make one or two posts a day on there just to remind people of the new forum. 

Made the move.  Season tix for 22 years. EMB for almost as long.

6 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I have a feeling that a lot of people don't and won't know about the old EMB going away until after it's gone. Then one day, they'll go to the old site and it just won't be there.

Would Dave and the Eagles be so kind as to leave a page with the link to the new board so when you try to access the old one you find us again?  At least until the season (hopefully) starts.

2 minutes ago, eagle-mike said:

Would Dave and the Eagles be so kind as to leave a page with the link to the new board so when you try to access the old one you find us again?  At least until the season (hopefully) starts.

Agree.  That would be a good idea.

Per usual, we are gonna pretend like I was fashionably late intentionally... 

Don't post much anymore, but still lurk for news and rumors. Glad to be here! Thank you to everyone for keeping these boards alive!

3 hours ago, eagle-mike said:

They’d be happy to leave a link...to Reddit. <_< 

19 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

They’d be happy to leave a link...to Reddit. <_< 

Yeah, wouldn't hold my breath on that. We're anti-establishment now. :showoff:

• Like 1

Previously Vick 2 JMac checking in. Perfect excuse to update my username.

New board is better than I could have imagined. Major props and congratulations to everyone involved. You did God’s work. 

2 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

How many we up to?

569 people in the Members group

• Like 1