Check in here when you arrive

OCEaglefan

9 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

We are a good bunch. Some of us at least. 😝

Certainly seems like it if i felt otherwise i would have bolted by now lol i'm honest. I think i picked the right  place though everyone seems chill .

I have been an Eagles fan a long time and have never been to a game just watch by myself every week hopefully with good friends i can change that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DawkinsisGOD said:

Certainly seems like it if i felt otherwise i would have bolted by now lol i'm honest. I think i picked the right  place though everyone seems chill .

I have been an Eagles fan a long time and have never been to a game just watch by myself every week hopefully with good friends i can change that. 

Yeah, we have a game day thread, (GDT) that gets posted every week. You’ll see all kinds of personalities in there. Emotions high and low. You’ll end up hating some folks possibly, but they are great places to pad your post count lol. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Yeah, we have a game day thread, (GDT) that gets posted every week. You’ll see all kinds of personalities in there. Emotions high and low. You’ll end up hating some folks possibly, but they are great places to pad your post count lol. 

HAHA Gameday is always fueled by Hate and love to a degree. I do follow the Jets to some degree as well since i live in NY and they are just a miserable bunch lol .

I will get to Philly one day i'm not far 2 hour drive just life takes control and you lose time unfortunately.

• Like 1

WTF is this thread?

Maybe I checked in before or not! Whatever. Glad to be back.

On 4/30/2020 at 8:59 PM, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

Has anyone who is legitimately brand new joined yet?

You mean like a baby?

• Haha 1

I'd be curious to know, from any members who've joined after the old EMB shut down on April 30th, how did you find us? 

Were you aware of the old EMB closing and found us through the links on there (between April 15th and April 30th), or did you not know about the old EMB closing and found us through Google, Twitter or some other way?

11 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I'd be curious to know, from any members who've joined after the old EMB shut down on April 30th, how did you find us? 

Were you aware of the old EMB closing and found us through the links on there (between April 15th and April 30th), or did you not know about the old EMB closing and found us through Google, Twitter or some other way?

You are third one down on google now. So that's kinda good...........................right?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, greend said:

You We are third one down on google now. So that's kinda good...........................right?

Fixed your post, there. :thumbsup: 

Yeah, that is good. Anyone searching for the "Eagles Message Board" (if that's what you searched for), should easily find us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Fixed your post, there. :thumbsup: 

Yeah, that is good. Anyone searching for the "Eagles Message Board" (if that's what you searched for), should easily find us.

Thanks for the inclusion, but I'm just a mere mortal.

2 minutes ago, greend said:

Thanks for the inclusion, but I'm just a mere mortal.

lol We're a bonded community though, and everyone here (even the guests who don't join... but SHOULD), make up the community and determine its success or failure. So to me, it's always 'we' or 'us' and not 'me' or 'I'. 

• Like 1

On 4/22/2020 at 2:16 AM, terilyns68 said:

I'm here!

Your dong arrived a couple days earlier 

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...

Are there any old EMBers that didn't know about the closure of the official site but have since found us, here? If so, check in...

On 5/12/2020 at 2:59 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

For me it was the former.  

On 8/1/2020 at 9:40 PM, Bwestbrook36 said:

I found you from the best of your fart

FYP