Check in here when you arrive

OCEaglefan

6 hours ago, eagle-mike said:

Would Dave and the Eagles be so kind as to leave a page with the link to the new board so when you try to access the old one you find us again?  At least until the season (hopefully) starts.

If Dave gets back in touch, we can ask but I'm not so sure that they'd do that. They'd be promoting an unaffiliated website that isn't paying them any advertising fees. Dave might be open to doing it, but it wouldn't be his call (I'm sure), to do it. 

4 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

If Dave gets back in touch, we can ask but I'm not so sure that they'd do that. They'd be promoting an unaffiliated website that isn't paying them any advertising fees. Dave might be open to doing it, but it wouldn't be his call (I'm sure), to do it. 

you gonna let dave on here as a regular poster?  :whistle:  

8 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

I know a lot of people are kind of down on Dave for the board announcement and all that, but if Dave wanted to do 'Ask Dave' here, I'd be all for it. We'd keep that link to the team, even if it was infrequent. 

I wouldn't expect him to have the time or maybe even the desire to do it, but if he did, I'd be ok with it. 

6 hours ago, eagle-mike said:

Would Dave and the Eagles be so kind as to leave a page with the link to the new board so when you try to access the old one you find us again?  At least until the season (hopefully) starts.

Non-starter because there's no money in it for the organization.         They might include a link to reddit, however.

• Like 2

Glad how everything is coming back together.

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I know a lot of people are kind of down on Dave for the board announcement and all that, but if Dave wanted to do 'Ask Dave' here, I'd be all for it. We'd keep that link to the team, even if it was infrequent. 

I wouldn't expect him to have the time or maybe even the desire to do it, but if he did, I'd be ok with it. 

I doubt the Eagles would be okay with it though.

4 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

I thought you were Dave.   :unsure:

First post to the new board... That makes one more than I ever made on the old board. Love reading what some of you have to say, and the board has mostly helped to keep me sane for the past month and a half.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mjkvol said:

Non-starter because there's no money in it for the organization.         They might include a link to reddit, however.

My exact thinking. That's what they've already promoted.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, gg3199 said:

What's up??

No, this is TATE.

WU is that way----------------------------------------------------->

yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo (echo echo echo)

EDIT: Hey what the F I see old timers have post counts but I am a newbie this is HS I have been on the boards since 2002/03

45 minutes ago, Bob Manigan said:

yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo (echo echo echo)

EDIT: Hey what the F I see old timers have post counts but I am a newbie this is HS I have been on the boards since 2002/03

Post your old profile link in the forum for post count adjustments.

Been a member since 2006, haven’t posted since 2015, but lurk often.  So here I am! 👋🏻

• Like 3