Check in here when you arrive

OCEaglefan

Sorry I'm late to the party was busy giving them the one finger salute over there.

I just realized I can delete my shortcut to their site because now I don't have any reason to go there anymore.

• Like 1

I haven't seen We_Gotta_Believe over here. Did he make the trip?

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I haven't seen We_Gotta_Believe over here. Did he make the trip?

Dont think so. He was saying he was going out with the board, despite many trying to convince him

14 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Dont think so. He was saying he was going out with the board, despite many trying to convince him

Gotcha.

I've been with EMB since the beginning.  I rarely post, but read everyday.  So glad the board is alive and well.

• Like 1

On 4/23/2020 at 7:31 PM, Lucy315 said:

Been a member since 2006, haven’t posted since 2015, but lurk often.  So here I am! 👋🏻

I just get drunk on game day and yell at the game day thread. I bet a bunch of us just lurk. 

6 hours ago, Couch Potato said:

9 hours ago, Redzonemadness said:

A good article from Tommy Lawlor about old EMB. 

http://igglesblitz.com/2020/04/goodbye-old-friend/

Someone should ask him to mention the new board, for those who may not know where to go. 

On 4/29/2020 at 2:23 PM, Vileborg said:

I just realized I can delete my shortcut to their site because now I don't have any reason to go there anymore.

Keep it. In a year or two, when the Eagles want to buy the new EMB for a couple million dollars, we'll be back on their servers... 

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Someone should ask him to mention the new board, for those who may not know where to go. 

Keep it. In a year or two, when the Eagles want to buy the new EMB for a couple million dollars, we'll be back on their servers... 

He gave us a plug earlier

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

He gave us a plug earlier

I don't do Twitter, so I never have any idea what's going on over there, but hopefully anyone who's looking for the EMB, will see that.