Dave Spadaro's Input

james1345

Hello Eagle fans,

We need Dave Spadaro on these message boards. This whole team lacks discipline. I honestly believe that the blame needs to start with Pederson. Pederson's play calling is part of the problem, along with Wentz turning the ball over. Is Wentz being told not to run?  The offensive line was definitely better against the Rams. Our defense definitely struggled.  If we lose against the Bengals, then I would definitely consider benching Wentz.

Best,

James

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, james1345 said:

Hello Eagle fans,

We need Dave Spadaro on these message boards. This whole team lacks discipline. I honestly believe that the blame needs to start with Pederson. Pederson's play calling is part of the problem, along with Wentz turning the ball over. Is Wentz being told not to run?  The offensive line was definitely better against the Rams. Our defense definitely struggled.  If we lose against the Bengals, then I would definitely consider benching Wentz.

Best,

James

Pederson made some dumb calls in game one but this second loss was all Wentz.
Yes, the D didn't help, but I have faith that they'll quickly rebound. Wentz, not so much.
He seems to be one of those players who lost his motivation once he got paid.

19 hours ago, james1345 said:

Hello Eagle fans,

Best,

James

Not sure how Spadaro would help.  And he sucks anyways.

38 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Not sure how Spadaro would help.  And he sucks anyways.

he's not going to critize anyone on the eagles, thats who pays him.  Pederson and Wentz have both been awful this year.  god it was only 2 years ago we thought we were going to be good every year.  

19 hours ago, james1345 said:

Hello Eagle fans,

Best,

James

James, welcome to the new boards.  We don't have Spads here as this was created by fans.  But if you like I can give rah-rah answers about the team or ignore your questions for a few weeks then just say "they have to do better" and lock the topic to make you feel at home.  :smoke:

• Like 4
  • Haha 12

I invited Dave to come and answer questions and interact with fans. This now being a fan run board, we can't pay him for his time though, and I'm sure he doesn't want to be working while he's not being paid. 

• Like 1

On 9/21/2020 at 3:29 PM, Moderator6 said:

James, welcome to the new boards.  We don't have Spads here as this was created by fans.  But if you like I can give rah-rah answers about the team or ignore your questions for a few weeks then just say "they have to do better" and lock the topic to make you feel at home.  :smoke:

Hello Mod 6, that would be good. Can we try getting Fran Duffy to come on here once a week?

The first sentence of a paragraph is called the introductory sentence.  It is supposed to preview the general goals and content of the paragraph.  We need Dave Spadaro on these message boards is an interesting lead into a post/paragraph about what the Eagles are doing wrong.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, downundermike said:

You will have to excuse James, he is a little off.

I'm only going to say this one time . Stop with the personal attacks. 

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, eagle45 said:

The first sentence of a paragraph is called the introductory sentence.  It is supposed to preview the general goals and content of the paragraph.  We need Dave Spadaro on these message boards is an interesting lead into a post/paragraph about what the Eagles are doing wrong.

There's no rule as far as how my paragraphs should be structured. If the Mods have a problem, then I would gladly rearrangement the paragraph. What makes you think that I will listen to you anyways? Lol

• Like 1

On 9/20/2020 at 7:36 PM, james1345 said:

We need Dave Spadaro on these message boards. This whole team lacks discipline.

When I read these first two lines, I thought the point of his post was that the boards need Dave to get us in line. Then he went on ranting about the Eagles. Zero segue :lol:

Just now, Alpha_TATEr said:

This is a GIF I needed in my collection for obvious reasons, steal away.  All yours. : gifs

3 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

When I read these first two lines, I thought the point of his post was that the boards need Dave to get us in line. Then he went on ranting about the Eagles. Zero segue :lol:

The last time I check you aren't a moderator, so I don't have to listen to you whatsoever.

2 minutes ago, james1345 said:

The last time I check you aren't a moderator, so I don't have to listen to you whatsoever.

Sensitive, are we? I never told you what to do; I just enjoyed a laugh at your expense.

Carry on...