Dave Spadaro's Input

james1345

3 minutes ago, james1345 said:

It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in: Isaiah 40:22 KJV

Awkward GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Lumbergh I'm Gonna Have To Sort Of Disagree With You There Gif GIF | Gfycat

If I were a betting man, I'd guess that James has probably had his dirt star jack hammered if you wanna count that.  

Despite the hate, Jesus still loves you. God bless you

• Thanks 1

Just now, james1345 said:

Despite the hate, Jesus still loves you. God bless you

I thought I was on ignore ??

2 hours ago, james1345 said:

Am I missing anyone else?

1949962622_ScreenShot2020-09-22at4_44_30PM.thumb.png.70e2646f7f23cfdb179112ac52b0ce37.png

5 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I thought I was on ignore ??

You are, but I still should show the love of God. If it makes you happy to hate on me, then all I can do is pray for you. Not going to look down on anyone.

1 minute ago, james1345 said:

You are, but I still should show the love of God. If it makes you happy to hate on me, then all I can do is pray for you. Not going to look down on anyone.

Nobody is hating on you.  Your thread got move to R&R by the mods.  This is the place on the board for the serious ball busting.  Did you not know your thread was moved ??

James,

In all seriousness, why do you want Dave Spadaro to reply to you on these boards?  He works for the Eagles.  You will never get an honest answer from him without it being total fluff and positivity.  Fran Duffy I get, but he's not coming here.

A piece of advice:  There are multiple posters on these boards that are much more knowledgeable than Spadaro.  You just have to find them.  Not to mention they will give you honest answers about the team.  

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Nobody is hating on you.  Your thread got move to R&R by the mods.  This is the place on the board for the serious ball busting.  Did you not know your thread was moved ??

Okay, but there's nothing I can do about that.

4 minutes ago, hputenis said:

James,

In all seriousness, why do you want Dave Spadaro to reply to you on these boards?  He works for the Eagles.  You will never get an honest answer from him without it being total fluff and positivity.  Fran Duffy I get, but he's not coming here.

A piece of advice:  There are multiple posters on these boards that are much more knowledgeable than Spadaro.  You just have to find them.  Not to mention they will give you honest answers about the team.  

He already has all the people that know more than Dave Spadaro on ignore

James,

Because I've become accustom to Dave answering my questions since 2003. I've been known to have constructive conversations with other Eagle fans.

He already has all the people that know more than Dave Spadaro on ignore

Come on man, stop with the hate. Don't you think there's enough hate in this world?

• Haha 1

Come on man, stop with the hate. Don't you think there's enough hate in this world?

Please explain what about my last comment is hateful?

Just now, downundermike said:

Please explain what about my last comment is hateful?

Your statements aren't respectful. If anything, I think you are trying to provoke me to say something so that I get banned. It's not going to work.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, james1345 said:

Okay, but there's nothing I can do about that.

Yes there is.  You can make fun of us too.  Nobody here will view it as hate.  This is a place of obscenities and laughter.  And an occasional traumatic clown rape when he's hiding in my bushes.  

• Haha 2

Your statements aren't respectful. If anything, I think you are trying to provoke me to say something so that I get banned. It's not going to work.

You don’t strike me as the type that has it in you to say some thing that would get you banned

1 minute ago, hputenis said:

Yes there is.  You can make fun of us too.  Nobody here will view it as hate.  This is a place of obscenities and laughter.  And an occasional traumatic clown rape when he's hiding in my bushes.  

Nah, I have to respect my fellow man. But you are more than welcome to do that.

I wish the guy who wrote letters to Jeffrey Lurie found this new board.  He kept that up for like 15 years, and he never gave up.  He was like the Andy Dufresne of R&R, except with absolutely nothing to show for it.  😂

• Haha 2

You don’t strike me as the type that has it in you to say some thing that would get you banned

I'm not going to say something derogatory to anyone. I was raised to have respect. Not going to judge you or anyone. That's between God and that person. 

If you don't make fun of me right now I'm going to report you to the mods for misusing the R&R forum.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, hputenis said:

I wish the guy who wrote letters to Jeffrey Lurie found this new board.  He kept that up for like 15 years, and he never gave up.  He was like the Andy Dufresne of R&R, except with absolutely nothing to show for it.  😂

I think Dave was pretty honest on the Postgame show. But I get it, Dave tends to sugarcoat it at times. Is there a way to merge this board with Reddit or Twitter?

• Like 1

If you don't make fun of me right now I'm going to report you to the mods for misusing the R&R forum.  

Lol

9 minutes ago, james1345 said:

I think Dave was pretty honest on the Postgame show. But I get it, Dave tends to sugarcoat it at times. Is there a way to merge this board with Reddit or Twitter?

I sure as hell hope not.  Can't stand either of them visually.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, james1345 said:

We don’t need Dave, Reddit or Twitter. This board is better without any of that.

Based on this thread, you wouldn’t last five minutes on Reddit with some of the things I’ve seen said over there

36 minutes ago, hputenis said:

James,

I’m right here but I’m supposed to be on ignore. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, downundermike said:

We don’t need Dave, Reddit or Twitter. This board is better without any of that.

Based on this thread, you wouldn’t last five minutes on Reddit with some of the things I’ve seen said over there

He wouldn’t last five minutes talking to anyone on Twitter. My wife joined the other day, posted one thing, and got told to F off. :roll:

thin skinned possays Aren’t for the interwebs 

• Haha 1