Dave Spadaro's Input

james1345

3 minutes ago, james1345 said:

The last time I check you aren't a moderator, so I don't have to listen to you whatsoever.

you can't tell me how to thumb you! - #72183545 added by pineappletime at  that gif knows me man

Just now, EaglesRocker97 said:

Sensitive, are we? I never told you what to do, I just enjoyed a laugh at your expense.

Carry on...

That's pretty lame if you ask me.

3 minutes ago, james1345 said:

That's pretty lame if you ask me.

Oh, the irony...

7 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

1DFC165D-D29F-4A8A-B542-F08EF4A53CDE-4222-0000073C6C02D4B0.gif

Looks like I will block you, along with the others. Have fun talking to yourself. Lol

4 minutes ago, james1345 said:

Looks like I will block you, along with the others. Have fun talking to yourself. Lol

Im So Sorry GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 2

I think this isn't the first time I made someone's block list. @james1345 popped my cherry :roll:

2 minutes ago, james1345 said:

Am I missing anyone else?

1949962622_ScreenShot2020-09-22at4_44_30PM.thumb.png.70e2646f7f23cfdb179112ac52b0ce37.png

Mod 6 

36 minutes ago, james1345 said:

I'm sure downundermike doesn't need your input.

Thanks for your input. 

Jim Carrey Ace Ventura GIF - JimCarrey AceVentura SaddleBags - Discover &  Share GIFs

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

can somebody be banned for being such a puss ? 

In RNR of all places :wacko:

• Like 1

To my haters:

It's bad enough that we are dealing with a pandemic. I really hope that you don't say something to cause someone else to commit suicide. You don't have to worry about me. I admit that I should have blocked you instead of responding back to your personal attacks. So I apologize for not being the bigger man. I'm sure this block list will serve me well. I forgive those of you who are disrespectful. If you earn my respect, then I will remove you from the block list.  I'm strictly here to talk with Dave or Fran, along with some passionate Eagle fans who want to have a constructive conversation.  If VA or the Mods can't make that happen, then I'm deleting my account for good.

God bless,

James

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, james1345 said:

To my haters:

It's bad enough that we are dealing with a pandemic. I really hope that you don't say something to cause someone else to commit suicide. You don't have to worry about me. I admit that I should have blocked you instead of responding back to your personal attacks. So I apologize for not being the bigger man. I'm sure this block list will serve me well. I forgive those of you who are disrespectful. If you earn my respect, then I will remove you from the block list.  I'm strictly here to talk with Dave or Fran, along with some passionate Eagle fans who want to have a constructive conversation.  If VA or the Mods can't make that happen, then I'm deleting my account for good.

God bless,

James

What shape is the earth? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, james1345 said:

I'm strictly here to talk with Dave or Fran, along with some passionate Eagle fans who want to have a constructive conversation.  If VA or the Mods can't make that happen, then I'm deleting my account for good.

@VaBeach_Eagle you better get Dave or Fran here stat.  James is only here to talk to them. :roll:

2 hours ago, Moderator6 said:

Sure why not.

Thanks Mod 5 :roll:

1 hour ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

In RNR of all places :wacko:

Do you think he even realized that his thread got moved to the toilet bowl of the message board

1 hour ago, 20dawk4life said:

I think this isn't the first time I made someone's block list. @james1345 popped my cherry :roll:

Irony.  You got your cherry popped by somebody who obviously still needs to have their cherry popped.

36 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

What shape is the earth? 

It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in: Isaiah 40:22 KJV

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Irony.  You got your cherry popped by somebody who obviously still needs to have their cherry popped.

Lumbergh I'm Gonna Have To Sort Of Disagree With You There Gif GIF | Gfycat

If I were a betting man, I'd guess that James has probably had his dirt star jack hammered if you wanna count that.  

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Despite the hate, Jesus still loves you. God bless you