Dave Spadaro's Input

james1345

7 hours ago, downundermike said:

You posted that you had us on ignore, then responded to us.  Then you said you are deleting your account, but kept posting.  You seem to have issues.

I'm gonna have to ask mod 5 how to post with a deleted account.

also poor mod12 spent all that time setting up the old ask Dave section and got Mr. Spadaro to join the boards just for little Jimmy and he doesn't even use it. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, james1345 said:

Bro, the best thing is to ignore them. The more you respond back, the more they engage with you. These people aren’t happy with themselves, which is why they have to resort to personal attacks. We can talk about Eagles football or just life. Fly Eagles Fly! 

You're mad at your dad not me on Make a GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

summary so far

* member posts a goofy thread in the one forum on here that is simply for ball busting.

*same member then cries and plays the victim card once the ball busting starts. 

*other members act as they should in a ball busting forum and continue to bust balls. 

* oddly enough another newb shows up to call out ball busting in the ball busting forum. 

*initial whinny member thinks he found his long lost "bro" and they bond in their effort to rid the board of ball busting in the ball busting forum. 

* i just finished pinching off a big james in my toilet. 

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

summary so far

* member posts a goofy thread in the one forum on here that is simply for ball busting.

*other members act as they should in a ball busting forum and continue to bust balls. 

* oddly enough another newb shows up to call out ball busting in the ball busting forum. 

*initial whinny member thinks he found his long lost "bro" and they bond in their effort to rid the board of ball busting in the ball busting forum. 

I think our james cycles sync'd :unsure:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

summary so far

In poor @james1345 defense, he posted it in Tate and the mods moves it to R&R

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

In poor @james1345 defense, he posted it in Tate and the mods moves it to R&R

Well you know your thread sucks when it can’t last in Tate. 

• Like 1

not sure if this is a 
kYwTtPo.jpg

or
PfZHcks.gif

moment. 

• Haha 2

Here's what you're missing.  

Opening question:  You are a guy who has lost very few football games in your career...  (Wentz has 27 losses in the NFL).

Hard-hitting questions:  do defenses adjust their plan to the opponent they're playing?  How many hours a week do you spend watching film?  Do you have a relationship with Joe Burrow at all?  How good will it feel to beat the Bengals?

Spads.PNG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/24/2020 at 12:13 AM, james1345 said:

Bro, the best thing is to ignore them. The more you respond back, the more they engage with you. These people aren’t happy with themselves, which is why they have to resort to personal attacks. We can talk about Eagles football or just life. Fly Eagles Fly! 

how about posting some pics of your wife’s bald snappy?

tia 👍

• Haha 1

On 9/24/2020 at 1:13 PM, james1345 said:

These people aren’t happy with themselves, which is why they have to resort to personal attacks. 

But that's only one of my reasons. I also do it because I am unhappy with the world and its God. 

22 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Us Rhodian’s need to stick together!   Blessings to you.   

Lol, I don't even like this state. Same to you and your family!

2 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Yeah.  But life is what you make it.  I don’t live there anymore.  I’ve moved around, you can say.  

Sure, but I don't see myself getting ahead in this state. It's hard to move when you don't really have the money.  I hope to relocate to Florida or somewhere down south someday.

On 9/21/2020 at 6:49 PM, james1345 said:

Hello Mod 6, that would be good. Can we try getting Fran Duffy to come on here once a week?

Hi James! Fran Durfy here, driven to you by AAA. AAA roadside is their strongside, make AAA a part of your gameday today. AAA, GO ahead. I'll be your Eye in the Sky breaking down the X's and O's! Make sure to follow me, Dane Brugler and Ben Fennell to bring you all the football knowledge you would need!

Quick reminder to go to Sticher, Apple Podcast, or wherever you get your podcast from, leave a 5 star rating and comment, feel free to ask questions in the comment. We need YOUR support!

Also a quick shout out to Moderator 5 for bringing me to the new board! 

• Haha 3

On 9/29/2020 at 8:33 AM, Fran_Duffy said:

Hi James! Fran Durfy here, driven to you by AAA. AAA roadside is their strongside, make AAA a part of your gameday today. AAA, GO ahead. I'll be your Eye in the Sky breaking down the X's and O's! Make sure to follow me, Dane Brugler and Ben Fennell to bring you all the football knowledge you would need!

Quick reminder to go to Sticher, Apple Podcast, or wherever you get your podcast from, leave a 5 star rating and comment, feel free to ask questions in the comment. We need YOUR support!

Also a quick shout out to Moderator 5 for bringing me to the new board! 

I am so sorry Fran.  @james1345 asked for you and Spuds to join the board, now you are here, and James is MIA.

On 10/1/2020 at 12:10 PM, downundermike said:

I am so sorry Fran.  @james1345 asked for you and Spuds to join the board, now you are here, and James is MIA.

No worries Michael! I'm sure I will cross paths with Jimmy on the Journey To The Draft!

Speaking of Spuds, does his head look like what's going on, down there? If not, no worries! WIth Manscape's The Perfect Package 3.0, you will have everything you need to whack those weeds and trim those hedges. Manscape's Lawn Mower 3.0 was prefectly designed to give you the closest shave on your footballs without the threat of cuts or scrapes. Also free, a soothing lavender aftershave to give you the softest most supple balls around town. Don't let your significant other call personal foul on your  nether regions ever again with Manscape! Use promo code Journey to get 10% off at checkout, today. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...